Updated: Tuesday, 26 February, 2019
For a website to be a better one, it must have a good web hosting first. You will have to choose the best web hosting for your website as this is one of the most vital decisions to make when about to create a website. There are many web hosting available now. While some are poor, some others are well known and reliable. When choosing a web hosting for your website, you should go for a web hosting with high speed at a cheap price. Many of them exist – you will not face many problems with a good website hosting, and you will have much pain if you go for a poor web hosting company. Don’t know how to select the best web hosting company? Below is some few points that will guide you when looking for a good web hosting service:
1. Uptime guarantee – For a web hosting company to be good, it must have an uptime guarantee of a 99.9%. Although no website hosting company can guarantee you with a 100% uptime, many of them offer more than 99.5%, and it should not be less.
2. Space and Bandwidth – If any hosting company advertises “unlimited space” and “unlimited bandwidth”, you don’t have to believe them. This is because there is nothing like “unlimited” since they too pay for space and bandwidth.
3. Technical support – Check whether the web hosting service provides 24x7 supports? How fast do they respond to your issue? Best web hosting company should know how to help you solve any problems, and always available 24 hours.
4. Control Panel – A good web hosting company should offer easy and fast management to your host. You can try out their demos if they support Demo it to know how their service works.
5. Amount of domain to add - If you are willing to build more websites in a single host, you should look out to see how many can allow adding and whether they will charge extra for this.
6. Free domain included - Be wary of some host companies that include a free domain name with their website hosting package, except you are sure that this domain belongs to you. And you should be able to transfer to another domain registrar?
7. Price and Renewals – When a website hosting company is expensive, it doesn’t mean that they are the best. There is some web hosting company with high speed and lower price. Also, note the renewal price because some company may have low price firstly but expensive renewals.
8. Hosting features - Windows web hosting support like Ms SQL, Asp, Asp.net, Ms access, while Linux is hosting support like CGI, SSI, .htaccess, telnet, SSH, Php, MySQL, Perl, MySQL, crontabs. They both support general features like Data backup, FTP, Email, SSL, etc. If you run scripts, you will need special support. In this case, it is suggested that you contact them before buying.
Most affordable Web Hosts: Before you can launch your own website, you will need to sign up for a hosting plan. More than the last couple of years the price tag on hosting a web web page has dropped greatly, subsequently, locating a budget web hosting provider should not be problematic.
Before you agree to sign up for a particular deal, it is important to consider the alternatives carefully. You would not want to find that the low cost plan you have chosen does not meet your expectations in conditions of functionality.
There are a number of ways web hosting packages may differ. By understanding what these dynamics are, you should website design much better put to find the right plan for your website hosting needs.
Web Web page Host Security: One area that should not be compromised at any cost is security. Unfortunately, many free and low cost hosting businesses are vulnerable to attacks by online hackers. Before you choose a host, conduct research into the number of serious problems that customers have been facing over the last twelve months. If the particular host appears to be an everyday target for hackers, it could be best to take your money somewhere else.
Web Sites Hosting Support: The amount of support and assistance that can be found can be used to allow you to call and make an up to date decision. Running a site is not always easy; if you feel you will need direction from time to time, find a host that offers twenty-four hours a day support and a number of ways to make contact.
Website Hosting Cost: It is always best to choose a web website hosting company that offers 24/7 customer support and technical assistance.
Hosting Tools: Most hosting programs come with a range of features and tools, for example web-page making software and an FTP application. You will need to consider whether such tools are of use to you personally, or if they are an unnecessary extra.
Unlimited Email Accounts: Another thing to consider has unlimited email hosting. Make sure that the cheapest web hosts you are thinking about support endless email accounts. If you are going to run an e-Commerce site, having a variety of unique email addresses can take great value. On the other hand, if you are launching a blog, you may only require a couple of different IDs.