Updated: Tuesday, 2 April, 2019
Air Canada Ticket Cancelation & Refund Policies (How to Cancel Air Canada Flight Ticket)
Air Canada is the renowned and largest Airline of Canada which serves over six continents. Air Canada gives its services in scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to multiple destinations.
If you have booked your ticket but want to cancel it, then you can do so but there are rules and regulations to cancel your booking.
Following are the specifications to cancel Air Canada airlines:
To cancel Air Canada booking:
• Your booking had been done on official website of Air Canada i.e. aircanada.com.
• You are required to cancel entire booking.
• Another limitation is you need to cancel your flight at least two hours before departure.
You cannot cancel your booking if:
• Your flight had been booked through Air Canada Reservations or by another means
• You need to use the same method from which it was booked to cancel your flight.
• You should contact Aeroplan Opens in New Window External site if you are looking to cancel an Aeroplan Reward Booking.
• You are required to do a partial cancel.
You have gone through the Guidelines, now, to cancel Air Canada online booking, you need to go through following steps:
1. Go to official website of Air Canada which is aircanada.com.
2. You will see a tab “Manage my Bookings”, at the top of any aircanada.com page, click on this tab and find your booking in one of two ways:
a. If you need to access a single Flight Booking, you can do it by entering your booking reference, last name, and the number of the credit card used to make the booking; or
b. Sign in to go through bookings in your account, and then select the booking you wish to cancel.
3. There is an option of “Cancel Booking” on your Flight Booking page, click on “Cancel Booking”.
4. Once you are done with the cancellation process, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you provided at time of booking.