Updated: Tuesday, 5 March, 2019
Belkin router is the most useful router that is used by so many people. But issues are connected to the Belkin router. In this situation, you need to follow the given below instructions.
• Firstly, you can start the procedure by just clicking the Windows Logo> Control Panel.
• Click on Network and the internet.
• Now click on the Network and Sharing Center.
• In the fourth step, don’t forget to click the name of the correlation you need to correct right away.
• Click on Properties.
• Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
• Then click right away on the Properties.
• Now click on the radio button next to use the following DNS server addresses.
• Click ok.