Bellsouth Email Not Working | How to Fix?
Why is Bellsouth Email not working and how to fix it:
Bellsouth is a well-known, reliable service provider that offers email services to a wide network covering the globe. It introduces users with the facility to access highly secure mailing that can be easily accessed on various devices. Despite a number of preferred features, sometimes Bellsouth email users face issues while accessing the service. But it can be easily fixed by using troubleshooting steps. Read along the article to get introduced with the associated reasons for Bellsouth not working and its solution.
Here are the reasons why Bellsouth Email not working:
There may be various reasons for the inappropriate behavior of Bellsouth email. Here is a list of a few reasons for Bellsouth email not working:
- Due to an unfitting connection.
- Because of inaccurate server settings.
- If the Bellsouth is not configured properly.
- In case, users are entering an incorrect username and the password.
- Due to the IMAP/POP settings error.
- Due to login credential problem.
Know how to fix Bellsouth email not working isuue:
- If you are facing issues while accessing the Bellsouth email on your device then you can fix it by using the basic troubleshooting strategies.
- In order to resolve the issue from the main menu of your device go to the Settings option and search for the Mail button.
- Click on the Account option and then select the particular email address in which error is encountering.
- Further, review the server details and thoroughly go through the incoming and outgoing mail configuration. Set the proper configuration and save.
Now, access your Bellsouth account without any hassle.