How to delete your Instagram account on an iPhone
Are you looking for deleting Instagram account from your iPhone? So you have landed on the right platform. This article presents the directives in a very structured way. After deleting the Instagram app from your iPhone you will no longer able to access your data.
Steps to delete Instagram account on an iPhone
- Open your iPhone and visit Instagram.
- Then click on the Profile icon at the bottom of your device screen.
- Hit the Settings icon tab on the Profile page and further scroll down to select Help Center.
- Then click on Basics and then select Getting started.
- Among the given, several alternatives select Delete Your Account.
- Afterward, select the “How do I delete my account?” alternative appearing on your device screen and tap on the hyperlinked Go to this page.
- Then input your Instagram account details and then select the reason due to which you want to delete your account.
- Enter your Instagram password once again and tap Permanently delete my account and click on OK to confirm the process.
- Once completed your Instagram account will be deleted from your account.
Well instead of deleting your Instagram account from iPhone you can also delete the Instagram app from your device. There are the best possible steps to delete Instagram app from your iPhone.
Steps to delete Instagram app from an iPhone
- Search Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Click and hold the Instagram app’s icon on your device. It will actually trigger the app for deletion.
- Then it will start bit sensationing and a cross or cut symbol will appear on the upper left corner of the icon.
- Click on the cross symbol. It means you want to delete the app from your device.
- Then a prompt will appear on the screen with a message asking confirmation about Delete Instagram.
- Hit on Delete tab. Once completed your app will be deleted from your iPhone.
These steps are very basic to execute. Hope you don’t face any glitch and complete the procedure successfully.