How to Fix Facebook App Crash on Android
Are you tired of Facebook app crash on your Android device? There is no need to alarm or panic, as this issue can be resolved. Well, it’s actually sophisticated to guess the exact reason, but it generally happens after the system update.
This article presents several guidelines and measures to figure out the issue of Facebook app crash in Android devices.
Measures to fix Facebook app crash in Android device
Restart your Android device
- Easiest and simplest way to fix any problem is to restart your device.
- This procedure actually stops the running background apps along with the ongoing apps in your device.
- In this, it will free up the clogged storage in your device memory.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- You will get an alert, click on Power off or Restart. Your device will restart.
Update your app
- There can be chances of bugs in your Facebook app. You can update your Facebook app and fix the issue.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your device.
- Click on the three-bar icon in the top left corner of your device to open the menu.
- Further, click on My apps & games and check whether an update is available for facebook or not.
- If available click on Update it and restart your device once completed.
Check your internet connection
Irregular, unstable or sluggish internet connection can also lead an app to crash. You can toggle or slide Wi-fi and airplane mode of your device, turn off the Bluetooth. Further, restart your device and router and then connect to another network.
Log out from your app
- May be Facebook crashes due to an issue in your account session and log out can resolve your problem.
- Open your app and click on the three-bar icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on log out and after log out, again log in.
- Open your device settings and click on Apps & notification or App Manager.
- Select the apps that crash and click on clear cache.
- Click on Force stop and further relaunch the app.
These are the few measures that can assist you to resolve your issue. You can even contact their official customer support team for more advanced solutions.