24 June, 2021
Facebook.com/login/identify for Facebook Login Help
Facebook has become one of the top social media platforms and there are millions of users who are getting the advantages of Facebook in a very large manner. But, sometimes, users face login issues with the Facebook account so if you are one of them and you Can't log in to your Facebook Account in Windows, iPhone, macOS, or other so just follow the below-given instructions and fix the Facebook login issue.
Unable to log in to your Facebook account, here are the solutions
Solution 1: Clear all the cookies & Cache:
Due to the bad cookies or cache, Facebook generates the log-in issue so before doing anything, just clear all the cookies as well as cache from the Facebook application.
Solution 2: Update Facebook App:
If you are using an old version of the Facebook application so might be login issue occurred so just update your Facebook application from the play store or apple store and then, use it again.
Solution 3: Try Different Web Browser:
If you are using Facebook on a desktop or laptop, so check the web browser or try it on another browser because due to the corrupted web browser Facebook doesn’t respond.
Solution 4: Forgot Facebook Account Password:
Having issue logging into your Facebook Account? so there might be the issue of forgetting password so just recover or reset your Facebook password using the email address or mobile number after then, again login to your Facebook account with the new password.
Solution 5: Utilize Your Facebook Account on a Similar PC or Device:
It happens many times when a user active their Facebook account regular PC or phone and he/she Can't log in to Facebook Account because due to the same IP address, model, location, or other may not allow a login for a long time.
Solution 6: Hacked/Blocked Facebook Account:
After applying lots of effort, if you are unable to log in to your Facebook account so it might be hacked or blacked due to some technical error or other reason. To get an immediate solution, users need to contact the Facebook support team.
Hopefully, all the users can understand all the above-given processes, and now they will be able to solve the rid Can't log in Facebook Account issue.
Solution 7: Re-install Facebook App:
If again you are getting a login issue with your Facebook account so just uninstall the Facebook application from the app store and after then, re-install the Facebook application then try to log in.
- Open a Facebook.com/login/identify using any web browser.
- Under the Facebook Login page, just enter your associated 'Email address or phone.
- Hit on the 'Forgot Account' option. (You will get the link below of the Password)
- Under the 'Find Your Account' category, you need to enter your email address or phone number.
- Tap on the 'Search' button.
- Check box on Email or SMS. (Facebook will send a six-digit one time password to your registered email address or phone number)
- After that, write a six-digit code in the text box.
- Finally, hit on 'Send' button and enter a new password.
Moreover, users can easily reset their Facebook passwords via the above-mentioned steps.
www.facebook.com/recover.php or recovery for sign in help
Today, with pirated accounts increasingly common, or with people closing old email accounts that were used as account logins, many people lose track of what email they have associated with other products or companies. Many people use an email to subscribe to a service like Facebook, and then close the account only to find out later that they can no longer retrieve their account information. This is a fairly common problem, so don't worry, there is a way to report this problem to Facebook. Before you begin, you must locate a government ID that has the same name as your Facebook account. Once you have that information, let's start.
- When you are ready, visit the www.facebook.com/recover.php page
- Click on "I have an account but I cannot access it"
- Next, enter an email address that Facebook can use to send you an email. Not with the one who created your account, but with one in which they can communicate with you.
- Re-enter your email address to confirm.
- Next, enter your name and country of residence.
- Next, you will see a box with a drop-down menu marked "Year of birth", click on the drop-down menu and select your year of birth.
- Now is the time when we need to take a scan or a picture of your government ID. Do not hesitate to hide any information that you do not want to be displayed, but make sure your name and year of birth can be read clearly so that someone from Facebook support can search for information related to your Facebook profile.
- Once you have a copy of your ID, go ahead and click on "Choose Files" and select the file with your scan from your computer.
- Below that, click on the box that says "I accept" and then click "send." Once you do, Facebook will review your account and should respond within 24-72 hours.
Change Facebook Password
The password allows us to establish that the account is used by the individual who owns the same, hence it is always advisable to keep the password that can't be guessed by anyone so that they should not be able to access the account and at the same time we also tend to forget the same which does not mean that you will not be able to log in back, one can access the account by resetting the password and it is also advisable to keep changing from time to time
- One should be logged in
- Look for the down option on the same page and click on the settings
- Among the options listed click on Security and Login
- In the options, change password click on edit
- On will be required to enter the current password and the new password
- After the same has been encrypted click on save changes
- However, if one has forgotten the password the same can be changed by taking the steps as following
- One has to be on the Find your account page
- Enter the details like email, mobile number, complete name, or username once all the details have been entered click on the search
- Then the individual will be required to follow the onscreen instructions
How to verify Facebook account identity?
If you want to run ads on your Facebook page or want to protect your Facebook account then verify Facebook account identity with a facile step-by-step guide below:
- Start by visiting your Facebook page and go to settings.
- Now, locate Identity confirmation and click on the View tab
- You will be required to re-enter your Facebook account password and click continue
- You will be redirected to an Identity confirmation page where you need to provide your identity proof. Then click on Settings at the top right corner
- Here, Facebook will ask you whether it can keep the encrypted copy of your ID to improve its automated systems or not.
- If you select yes, then the encrypted photo of your ID will be kept for one year.
- If you don’t want to keep your photo ID with Facebook then select no. The encrypted ID photo will be deleted within 30 days of submission.
- Then move back to the Identity confirmation page and tap on Start Identity Confirmation
- Next, select your country and get started.
- Now proceed by confirming your Facebook identity with two-step verification and providing Personal ID documents.
- Then select your security method as a Text message and choose the phone number linked to your Facebook account or add a new number and click continue.
- Enter the code sent to this number and the two-step verification is complete.
- Then, proceed to upload your ID documents and choose how to confirm your identity. You can either upload a copy of your ID or fill a verification request form as per your preference.
- Choose the document you wish to upload for verification from your computer or phone, resize the image as per the requirements and upload the document