Facebook.com/login/identify | www.facebook.com/recover.php
Facebook.com/login/identify – Facebook Account Login Helper
Facebook- it is an American online social media. Once the individual has been successfully registered he or she can create the customized profile providing information regarding them which includes photos, text and so forth. One can become friends with each other by sending and receiving requests. The official website is www.facebook.com. Facebook allows one to make groups with the people who share common interests. One will have a user name and the password which is unique from others, one can use Facebook over the phone, on a computer, on the tab as well, however, everything has its own pros and cons and one linked with the Facebook is fake accounts which on is required to cautious about.
Today, with pirated accounts increasingly common, or with people closing old email accounts that were used as account logins, many people lose track of what email they have associated with what other products or companies. Many people use an email to subscribe to a service like Facebook, and then close the account only to find out later that they can no longer retrieve their account information. This is a fairly common problem, so don't worry, there is a way to report this problem to Facebook. Before you begin, you must locate a government ID that has the same name as your Facebook account. Once you have that information, let's start.
- When you are ready, visit the Facebook account recovery page
- Click on "I have an account but I cannot access it"
- Next, enter an email address that Facebook can use to send you an email. Not with the one who created your account, but with one in which they can communicate with you.
- Re-enter your email address to confirm.
- Next, enter your name and country of residence.
- Next, you will see a box with a drop-down menu marked "Year of birth", click on the drop-down menu and select your year of birth.
- Now is the time when we need to take a scan or a picture of your government ID. Do not hesitate to hide any information that you do not want to be displayed, but make sure your name and year of birth can be read clearly so that someone from Facebook support can search for information related to your Facebook profile.
- Once you have a copy of your ID, go ahead and click on "Choose Files" and select the file with your scan from your computer.
- Below that, click on the box that says "I accept" and then click "send." Once you do, Facebook will review your account and should respond within 24-72 hours.
Change Facebook Account Password
Password allows us to establish that the account is used by the individual who owns the same, hence it is always advisable to keep the password which cannot be guessed by anyone so that they should not be able to access the account and at the same time we also tend to forget the same which does not mean that you will not be able to log in back, one can access the account by resetting the password and it is also advisable to keep changing from time to time
- One should be logged in
- Look for the down option on the same page and click on settings
- Among the options listed click on Security and Login
- In the options, change password click on edit
- On will be required to enter the current password and the new password
- After the same has been encrypted click on save changes
- However, if one has forgotten the password the same can be changed by taking he steps as following
- One has to be on Find your account page
- Enter the details like email, mobile number, complete name or the username once all the details have been entered click on search
- Then the individual will be required to follow the onscreen instructions