How to Fix HP Printer Not Connecting to Computer, Laptop and WiFi [Solved]
Yahoo mail not working on google chrome, How to Fix?
How to contact Yahoo about a problem?
How to recover Gmail if you lost your phone or sim
Windows Operating System Not Working
How to Fix Linux Not Working? [Solved]
How to fix Issue if wireless printer not working?
Google Account Recovery Page - Process & Help
Email is the fastest means of written communication. You can send and receive important information whether it is related to your personal and professional concerns across the globe in a few minutes. This is the reason email service has become the most popular means of communication. Using an email service, you can not only send the text message but you can also send photos, videos, and other digital documents by attaching in an email.
There is a number of email service providers available in in the market. Out of them, Gmail is the best one and millions of customers have registered on it across the globe. Now, the question that comes in mind is why Gmail is the best. It is very easy to answer as Gmail is the only email service that encompasses the following features:
- Gmail is a free web-based service
- It is very easy to use for non-technical people as well
- Large data storage
3 Ways to Recover Google Account
It offers a safe interface so that customers use this account for transferring money and paying bill online. In addition, Gmail account holders can also own the other facilities such as Maps, YouTube, Google Drive, Photos and many more. In contrast to all these salient features, Gmail account holders get difficulty in Google account recovery if they forgot the password. If you are one of those customers and unable to get access to your Gmail account then you can do it in the following ways:
- Recover the password using a registered mobile number
- Recover the password by answering the security question
- Recover the password using a registered email address
Recover the password using the registered mobile number
Google account recovery is very easy if you have registered your mobile number while creating a Gmail account. Follow the steps to get access to Gmail account:
- Go to Gmail login page and click Sign In
- Enter your Gmail address in the respective field
- click forgotten Password and enter your registered mobile number in the respective field.
- Click Text or Call if you want a text message or a voice call for a one-time password (OTP) respectively.
- Enter the received OTP in the respective field and get access to your Gmail account again.
After following the above-given steps you can successfully get access to your Gmail account.
Recover the password by answering a security question
Answering the security question for Google account recovery is the safest method as you are the only one who knows the answer to the security questions. Go to the Google account recovery page and answer all the security questions that you have mentioned at the time of account creation. After successfully answering all questions you auto get access to your Gmail account again. If you are still unable to sign in to your account, Try another method to recover your account.
Recover the password using the registered email address
Google always asks for a secondary email address when you register to a new Gmail account. This secondary email address is used in an emergency to recover your account if something wrong with your Gmail account. The steps for Google account recovery using a secondary email address are:
- Browse Gmail Sign In page
- Enter Gmail account in the respective field and click Forgot Password
- Enter a secondary email address in the respective field and click send
- Google will send the password recovery link to the registered email address.
- Click the link and change the password
After following the above-given steps, you can successfully recover the Google account.