Google App not Working on iPhone
Google apps not working on the iPhone, how to fix it?
The most important part now is remembering each and every point where you get stuck. People often cover a certain process for quick results but don't apply them the way they do because the solutions are up to the task every time. Similarly, the Google application on your Android, as well as on the iPhone, has multiple errors that can be rectified with simple demonstrations. The easier you overcome your technical problem, the faster you will go to the next step.
You can spend more time on the iPhone compared to an Android device because its features and functionalities say it all. Now, each device has the Google search application and the same application works with the same function and performs multiple tasks. On the iPhone, people generally maintain regular contact with the Google app because it sometimes stops responding or works. How to fix? Well, it's also easy and friendly.
Let's find out,
- Go through the updated version of the Google app from the App Store.
- Make sure once your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is activated for Google.
- Try to reset your iPhone and then try to access Google.
- Turn off Google. After this, press and hold the home button twice, then slide Google up and then press and hold the home button once.
Steps to cover Google when it stops responding,
- On the first note, you need to restart your device and examine once whether it responds or not.
- After that, you should delete all stored cookies and cache memory to offer a clear way to support Google services.
- Along with this, you need to install antivirus software and then run a full scan to examine any unwanted activity on your device.
- Also, you should try to disable all extensions and plugins and copy one by one which is creating a problem when accessing Google.
- You can also try uninstalling and then reinstalling the web browser.
- In the future, you can also clear the DNS cache.
- You may see this problem from Google not responding due to the older version of your web browser; you should examine and install the latest update of a web browser.
- You are allowed to run an SFC scan
- Browse once the proxy settings
- Clear the Chrome Host Cache
Therefore, it is now easy to maintain the Google app workflow on iPhone. Remember the version you are using. Google will not support the previous version. Keep updating the app so you can continue working on the Google app. Plus, keep junk files and junk mail folders off your device so your search runs smoothly when needed.