Google chrome not opening on windows 10
Google Chrome Not Opening On Windows 10, How To Fix?
If you are stuck for the reason your Google Chrome Not Opening On Windows 10 or even not properly load web pages. Then probabilities are surely the Chrome files have been corrupted or some plugin is appealing up a lot of resources. Sometime, it may come to with a message, like Google Chrome has stopped working. Unexpectedly, you may also note it’s in the Task Manager, but there will nil on the Taskbar. Then don’t worry about it. In this blog, you will get complete information or solutions on how to fix this problem.
Easy Solutions to Fix Google Chrome Not Opening On Windows 10:-
Solution 1: - Delete the Local State file
- First, close the "Google Chrome" window.
- Now you have to open "Windows Explorer".
- Next, you should type "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data”, in the address bar.
- Then you will observe the “Local State” file. Then you have to "Delete" it all.
Now, try to open Google Chrome and notice this issue it's fixed. if not. Then follow the other solutions.
Solution 2: - Rename Default Folder
Sometime Default Folder has all the Google extensions, Bookmarks, History, Jump list icons, etc. So, you should try to rename this folder, which will surely help to come out with this issue. Follow these steps: -
- Close the "Google Chrome" window.
- Then open “Windows Explorer”.
- Now, go to the address bar, and there types the following line
- “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data”.
- Next, here you will get the “Default folder”. Then make rename it to “Default.old".
Now you should try to open Google Chrome. Maybe it works.
Solution 3: - Verify Flash extension
Follow these steps: -
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Then type in “about plugins” in the address bar.
- Now, see the “Flash” option and then hit on the “Disable”.
- Now restart Google Chrome and test it now.
Solution 4: -Verify your Antivirus and Malware
Either your antivirus software or unwanted malware may be preventing Google Chrome from opening. You try to fix this issue by also try to verify that your chrome was not blocked by antivirus or other software on your computer.
Solution 5: -Restart your Computer
You should try to restart your computer again, because a program or process presently running on your computer may be causing the issue with your Chrome. The restart computer again to see if that solves the problem.
I hope your issue is resolved and you will smoothly use your Chrome browser.