How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to Recover Google Account - Google Password Recovery
Google Password Recovery, Find Out How to Recover Google Account – Tips and Hints
#Method 1: Go through following to recover Google Account!
So, you have a google account but unluckily you have been denied access to your account, then, you need to do Google Account Recovery that you can do on different devices with different methods to follow to:
- Go to account recovery page of Google
- Enter the mail ID which you need to recover an account for.
- You can recover the Google mail ID with three steps:
- Primary mail ID
- Two Step Verification
- Answer security questions
The first recovery option that you get to recover your account through is two-step Verification.
- Enter the number which you had set to recover the account.
- An SMS is sent on your number to recover the account.
- Enter the text on the account recovery page.
- However, if you don’t have access to the number that you had set for account recovery,
you can try another method to recover your account
An alternative method for google password recovery is through the primary mail ID
- Enter the mail ID in the space provided to recover your account.
- A link to reset your password is sent on your primary mail ID.
- Enter the password on the password reset page.
- When you reset the password make the combination of small letters, capital letters, and Symbols.
- However, if you are unable to use any of the above options, you can use the third option, answer security questions.
- You need to answer exactly as you had during account setup.
The above method is for Google account recovery and google password reset as well when you have been denied access to your account.
Some of the reasons due to which you have been denied access are given below:
- Either username or password does not match.
- Both username and password don’t match
Above two given procedure lead to account authorization problem and there could be multiple reasons due to which account authorization problem occurs which could be the password or username that you entered does not match that you had saved, or someone has hacked into your account and changed the password.
Hints to Google Password Recovery
Following method for google password recovery is used when you can access your google account but need to change password:
- Log into your google account that you are required to change the password of.
- Enter the username and password.
- The first page that you get is inbox page, on the rightmost top, you can see the display picture of your account.
- Click on the display picture of the google account.
- Click on the Google account tab.
- Click on Sign -in and security.
- Click on Signing into Google.
- On the main page, click on Password.
- When you click on password, you need to enter your current password.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the new password and you need to confirm a new password.
- Click on Change Password.
With the above method, you can change the password when you are able to log into your account.
#Method 2: Recover Google Account Password on Android
You can recover your google account on android devices as well, you are required to go through the following procedure to recover your account:
- Open a browser on your android device.
- You are required to type the google account recovery in the search engine bar.
- Follow the above mentioned in method 1.
- Change your password accordingly.
With the above method, you can do google password recovery on your Android device.
Change Listed Phone Number For Google Account Recovery
You can also change the phone number used in two-step verification, so, whenever you need to recover your account, you can follow the above methods according to your requirement.
With Google account you can do much more things like you can download apps in your android smartphone, can access multiple services of google like google docs, google drive, YouTube, google maps, etc.
Also, if needed you can change phone number for use for google account recovery, the procedure to change the phone number has been given below:-
- Open settings app of your device.
- Tap Security that you can see at the top.
- Tap on Recovery phone under the option Ways we can verify it’s you.
- Click on Sign In.
- Under the Sign In, you can:
- Add a recovery phone
- Since you need to change the recovery phone:
-------> Click on Edit button that you can see next to your number.
3. You can delete the recovery phone:
--------> You need to select Delete icon that you can see next to your number.
--------> As simple as that, you can add, change the recovery number.
So, with above procedure do google account recovery and also change the phone number to recover the account.