How do I bypass Google login after factory reset?
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android
Google verification is one of the security features of the company that you will find as the owner of Android.
Another newer layer on top of that is called Factory Reset Protection, or FRP. Essentially, it is a security feature that helps ensure that your data is protected, even if your phone is lost or stolen while maintaining your data, even in the event of a restart. And you have to go through the Google verification process to get the benefits of FRP.
That's fine if you remember the Google login information you used to configure your device. But if it does not, or if that account is no longer active, verification is more of a problem than a useful security feature. However, there are ways to bypass Google verification, either by disabling FRP or resetting your device.
Bypass Google Account Verification on Android
Have you forgotten the password of your Google verification account after reset? Then, it will be the only option to get rid of this problem which is How to bypass the verification of the Google account on Android. With Google Account Help, you can easily bypass the FRP mode with all the recommended instructions.
Follow the below steps to bypass Google account verification on your Android:
- First, connect your Android phone to a Wi-Fi network and then a new screen will ask you to open your Google account.
- Now touch and hold the @ character and then a configuration menu will appear where you should choose the Google keyboard settings.
- Tap the three-point icon that is available at the top right of your phone and then chooses Help and Comments from the drop-down menu.
- Now tap Use the Google keyboard in the Help section.
- Choose any of the texts and then touch the web search option available at the top.
- Now a search box will open, and then type Settings in the search box.
- After that, scroll down to find About Phone and then tap Compile Number at least 5 times to enable the Developer option.
- Now open the Developer option and then allow OEM unlocking.
- Restart your phone and then connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- After that, enter a new Google account according to your choice to complete the process.
These steps are specially designed to perform Verification of the Google account on Android and will definitely provide the solution.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on your Android Mobile
Finally, your Android phone is ready to sign in with your mentioned Google account. If you are facing any problems during the verification of the Google account in the Android process, Google Account Help is one of the best options to take advantage of the best solutions in the procedure of omitting the account verification.