How Do I Get My Forgotten Google Password
Google is framed as the most effective search engine which defines the direct agreement with your queries whenever you need asking any question with it. Google is praised for long since it took birth because the capability of handling multiple questions at a time can be only done by Google. To take care of Google, it has allowed creating an account with a secure password.
To create Google account let’s follow the steps below
- Open the settings option on your phone.
- Move to the accounts section
- Hit on add account
- Press on Google
- Hit on create account
- Enter the name which is going to be linked with your account or profile.
- Hit next. Further, mention the birth date. (Note: Google commits users to create an account that is 13 years old and above). To make the payment via Google pay the account holder must exceed 18 years.
- In the next step, choose your gender. In case you do not want to showcase your gender then choose decline to state.
- Hit next. Moving forward, fill the username. This will be framed as your login address as well as your name on the account.
- Hit next again. Now, create a password and reenter it to confirm. (Strong and unique)
- You can also be asked to fill your mobile number which is optional. The phone number is asked to verify in the future whether it’s you or not.
- If you want to add then hit on the add phone number or else skip this section to proceed further.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created an account with Google.
Tired? OK, it will not take much of your time.
What if you suddenly forget your Google password and is now unable to recover? It’s obvious that you require a solution. To overcome this problem we are also here to distribute you the answer considering relevant paths perfectly.
Relevant steps to recover the forgotten Google password
- Open www.google.com in the web browser.
- Look for the sign-in option on the upper right of the screen.
- Hit on it. Enter your email address in the address bar and tap on “Forgot password”
- Here you need to enter the email address which is to be recovered. Hit “Continue”
- Next, choose any one of the options from the list. It can be either recover via the phone number or else recover via email ID. To secure you can go for the security questions.
- In case you select the phone number then point that and enter the phone number registered. Tap on continue. You will receive a verification code on your phone. Fill it and proceed to next.
- In case you have opted for the email recovery then you need to mention an alternate email address that is linked with your Google account. Mention the email ID and enter the verification code sent to your account.
- If you grab the security question section then you need to just hit on recover via security question. Answer all the questions stored while creating the account and proceed further for the next process.
- Once you are done with selecting the desired option, you will be asked to create a new password and also enter again for confirmation.
- Fulfill this requirement and tap on “Continue”.
- Therefore, you have successfully updated your Google account with a new password.
- Now login again and enjoy playing with your profile safely.
However, we make sure that this will surely help you to makeover the Google account again. Follow the steps accordingly and run your profile in safe and secure mode.