How to Fix Google Photos Not Working Problem? [Solved]
How to Fix Google Maps Not Working Problem
Google Two Step Verification Not Working
How to Talk to a Live Person in Facebook Help Center
How to Fix HP Printer Not Connecting to Computer, Laptop and WiFi [Solved]
Yahoo mail not working on google chrome, How to Fix?
How to contact Yahoo about a problem?
How to add google map location in website
How to Add Google Maps Location in Website
If you are here then we know that you would be tensed because you have a website of your own and you want to create a functionality so that you would be able to display the Google Maps on your website. Don't worry if you are not aware of the steps for adding a map since in this article, mentioned below are the steps with the help of which adding such location will become a childish task for you.
- The first step is to make sure that you have got an HTML page created for your website.
- After that, create a div tag with the ID of the map and then under the CSS file, make sure that you have given a width, height and a background color for that same ID under the style tag.
- You will get the API for the Google Maps from the official website of the Google developers.
- You will get the API key from the Google API Console and along with that, you have to add the latitude and longitude of the region which belongs to your area.
- So, if you have to face any kind of issue while adding this Google Maps, then the google maps customer support is always there for you.