How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to Bypass the Google FRP lock without Software or OTG Cable? [Solved]
Some easy ways to remove Google FRP Lock on Android phones
FRP Lock or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature provided by Google to protect Android devices. It means that you need your Google account after factory resetting your data that provides protection against any unwanted activity. But for many users, Google's FRP blocking is becoming a headache and especially for those who buy a second-hand Android phone in which FRP blocking is enabled or users who forgot their username and password registered during the enabling of the FRP block.
Well, there are many ways to eliminate FRP Blocking that are very complex but easy, that have adequate knowledge about it. If you do not know how to remove the Google FRP block on an Android phone, read this article very carefully and follow the step-by-step procedure to remove the FRP block.
These are easy methods that can help eliminate Google FRP blocking on your Android devices:
Method # 1: Ignore Google FRP blocking
- Step 1: First, download Google Bypass APK from Play Store.
- Step 2: Now put the application on your pen drive.
- Step 3: Now you need an OTG cable and then connect the USB stick to your phone using OTG.
- Step 4: After that, it will show your pen drive and then open the downloaded application.
- Step 5: Now go to the configuration of your phone and then restart it from the factory.
Method # 2 Remove the Google FRP block
- Step 1: turn off your phone.
- Step 2: Now press and hold the button to increase the volume and the power button at the same time. Step 3: until your device turns on.
- Step 4: Now release the button and then press the button to lower the volume to choose the recovery mode.
- Step 5: After that, clear the cache and data.
Now your Android phone is completely free from the Google FRP block and you can enter your own details.
How can you bypass the Google account without otg?
If you want to omit the Google account without using otg, each person must follow a specific method, that is. "Unlock OEM"
- First, it is required to start the device and you must choose the preferred language
- Individuals must connect to the Wi-Fi network. In addition, they must make sure to establish a solid Internet connection.
- However, you will be asked to enter an email, you must touch it in such a way that you want to write something so that the keyboard appears.
- When using the keyboard, you must click and hold the "@" button until the gear icon appears for options such as Google keyboard settings, languages
- Select the "Google Keyboard Settings" option.
- It is necessary to click on 3 vertical points located in the upper right part of the screen
- Choose the Help and Comments option
- When using the screen that will be shown, it is necessary to look for the configuration in the text. The person must select, copy and click on the search icon
- Tap the "Settings" menu of the search queries. Click on it and you should open "Device Settings".
- The individual must go to the "About phone" or "About device". You must touch the "Build Number" seven times to enable "Developer Options."
- Now, you need to go back to "Settings" and open the "Developer Option" that you have activated.
- It is necessary to allow the "Unlock OEM" and click on "Return twice". It is necessary to start the device again
- You must reconnect the Wi-Fi. Now, you will not be asked to sign in to the previous Google account and the phone will ask you to "ADD a new Google account".
- You must "Continue" to set up your phone.
If someone needs help to solve the problem, you should connect to the Google help forum, where you can write your queries and get quick help from Google.