How to change the Spectrum Wi-Fi username and password
How to change the Spectrum Wi-Fi username and password, the Spectrum Router Internet password
Spectrum provides the fastest Internet connection through Wi-Fi, routers, and modems. Spectrum allows a fantastic service in which users can convert their modem or home router into a public Wi-Fi hotspot. If someone uses the Spectrum cable connection, then it will become a public WiFi hotspot easily. But sometimes spectrum users face password change problems with their Wi-Fi connection or modem devices, so here are some tips and tricks to change the wifi spectrum password or change the password of the Internet router.
To change Spectrum Wi-Fi user name and password
- To change the Wi-Fi spectrum hotspot password> Open web browser> Type spectrum.net then enter> Search login option> Choose manage my account> Select Internet> Now you need to locate your device> Click on the button View information of the device> Now you can see your device information, that is, the username or password> Click on password> Tap on change password> Enter current password> Now type the new password and then save it.
- Secondary option, from the Spectrum application, you can easily change the Spectrum Wifi information (Spectrum wifi username/id and Spectrum wifi password)
- First, open the Spectrum application and then enter your email ID, username or phone number, then enter the password of the spectrum application to log in.
- Then click on the bottom of the spectrum home screen and press the Internet option.
- Touch the name of the network (name of the modem or router device), which one you want to change.
- Click on Change Wifi Spectrum settings.
- Now enter your old password or default password.
- Enter a new password and re-enter your new password for your Spectrum WiFi.
Above mentioned are the two methods to modify and change your Spectrum Wifi password.
To change the Internet password of the spectrum router:
- First, users need to open the web browser and type 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.254 in the address bar. Now, users will be redirected to a page where it is displayed; User name of the client is administrator and password is password. Spectrum users may even have a blank password.
- Now, on the left side of your system, in the menu section, visit Gateway, then press the Connection button> Wifi button> click on the Edit account password button, which is next to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now change the password for the Spectrum network and also the SSID if you can, depending on the users' choice, then click on the Save button.
- In the next step, users must change the Spectrum modem password also from the previous one. Follow the steps: Visit the Troubleshooting Area> Click on Change Spectrum Password> Enter the current spectrum password> Enter new password> Re-enter the new spectrum password> Press the Save button.
The Spectrum modem users are now configured with the new password of the Internet Spectrum router.