How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to Clean Out Gmail Account and Start from Fresh?
How To Solve Clean Out Gmail Account and Start from Fresh?
Gmail is one of the best email service providers, which provided by Google, as it having top-notch services. It gives 15 GB storage space to users for store their documents, files, photos and other important things. But sometimes, it’s a very irritating situation when users require uploading Photos extensively. The solution for this space problem is also provided by Gmail, as users can reduce the capacity of their mailbox. However, for users may difficult to clean out Gmail account and start from fresh. Also, it’s the sheer number of pointless, unnecessary, unread and unsolicited emails blocking up the archives. Verifying the mailbox ends up noticeably rushed and performing convenient search often becomes almost hurting. So when users come across such type of circumstances, they need experts help. Then the perfect solution is to approach via Gmail experts help at dialing Gmail support number.
Steps to Solve Clean Out Gmail Account and Start from Fresh
Step 1:- Deleting Emails
First, remove everything in the Gmail inbox. Before, you can take a backup of your emails, if it’s necessary to you. Also, you can forward the crucial messages to your email account. You can use the POP/IMAP features to get messages saved to the desktop email client.
Follow these steps to delete all your emails:-
- Login Gmail account.
- Go to Gmail All Mail pages and then check the selection box located at the top left corner.
- Then click on the “Select All” message, follow by the trash icon located at the start of the email list.
- Once you tap on it, then all of your Gmail email histories will be removed instantly.
- In case, you don’t longer want to wait for emails to delete automatically, you can access the “Trash” folder and tap on the 'Empty Trash' button.
- Then click on the “OK” button.
- Now you should also verify the Spam folder to make sure if everything's removed.
Step 2 - Removing Contacts
It’s a simple process to create contacts in Gmail, but often managing a large number of connections could be the reason for the hideous mess in your contacts list. Meanwhile, you will require taking away the capacity of the Gmail account. So, if you are unable to remove the contacts because of some of those are synchronized across various Google services, like Android as well. Then you require cutting off unnecessary email address, whereas keeping the important ones, with no deletion of phone numbers.
Follow the steps to removing contacts:-
- Login Gmail account.
- Under the 'More' section, go to the “Contacts” page in the 'Other Contacts' tab.
- Confirm that all your contacts are selected that you’d like to remove.
- Tap the 'More' button, followed by the 'Delete' to remove contacts.
- Now you can also verify the “Duplicates” tab and confirm if there are any copied contacts.
Note: - Make sure, the process for the Android phone is different.
Step 3:- Starting Gmail Again
- Once you are done with removing unnecessary emails and contacts, then you should start Gmail with a fresh inbox. Also, make sure that your Gmail account does not get stopped up again. Then you can start using a new Google account. Put in a dot into the address at any time you sign up for the needless services and apps and can filter emails from other places. You are capable of removing all your older messages on a regular basis.
- Therefore, in the Gmail search box, you could enter 'older_Thant' to seek for emails sent more than a year. These messages can then be highlighted and removed. Though, if you are supposed about removing something essential, add the 'is: unimportant' in your search. If you have enabled the inbox tabs, then Gmail helps you organize your inbox.
- If you are unable to arrange messages properly, then you could drag and drop them into the correct tabs and Gmail will follow your selection for the next time.
Though, if all the above steps are not working to resolve your cut of the unnecessary messages and clean out your Gmail account.