How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Mac and Windows 10
Connect for your Epson printer on Mac, Windows 10
Bought an Epson printer? A great choice, we would say! Almost all the models of the Epson printer are blessed with an elegant look, light-weight design, flawless performance, and longer shelf life. Well, you might be looking forward to knowing the steps for connecting your brand new printing machine. We are going to help you with this post. Downloading the Epson Connect printer setup utility is suggested to you in this regard. It is a safe and less time-consuming way to connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi on the Mac computer. It will make your job easier even if the DNS Server is not responding.
How to connect an Epson printer to Mac computer?
- Open the EPSON CONNECT PRINTER SETUP UTILITY and download it
- Install and run the program
- Click on CONTINUE to agree to the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT; then AGREE it
- Click Install and Close one after another
- Now you need to SELECT YOUR PRODUCT and click on NEXT
- Open a Finder window and select Application if the window doesn't appear automatically
- Select SOFTWARE then and make double-click on Epson Connect Printer Setup
- Now select the PRINTER REGISTRATION; click NEXT
- Then you will see an icon as REGISTER A PRINTER TO EPSON CONNECT; click on OK
- Scroll downwards and click the I ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS checkbox
- For creating a new account, fill out the Create AN EPSON CONNECT ACCOUNT form and then click Finish. To register a new product with an existing account, click on I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, fill out the ADD A NEW PRINTER form, and then click ADD
How to connect an Epson Printer to Windows 10 computer?
- Press [Windows Key + Q] to open Windows search
- Now you will have to type in PRINTER
- Select Printers & Scanners and turn on the printer
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi network by following the instructions given in your manual
- However, the process varies printer to printer
- Then you are supposed to click on ADD A PRINTER OR SCANNER as per your necessity
- Select the printer from the list of results
- Here you will need to click Add device
- Congratulations, you have connected your printer
How to get assistance for connecting the Epson?
Follow the steps as their given order if you are willing to connect a wireless printer. In the case of a wired printer, just plug in the unit and follow the steps mentioned above. For more information about the same, you are suggested to make a conversation with Epson customer care professionals. As this technology company believes in delivering the best quality services, it has recruited the most efficient people in the technical support industry and trained them. Collect the official helpline number of Microsoft and discuss connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi on Windows directly. They won’t leave you unsatisfied regardless of the query raised by you. Follow the same process whether you are facing a problem in connecting the printer to your Windows 10 or Mac computer! Epson is globally known for its precisely delivered and highly satisfactory customer support.