15 March, 2019
How To Fix 1310 Error in Quicken Program?
Quicken offers a great platform where clients can manage money related record and premium all at one place. Equipped with great features and utilities, it is not free from errors.'Error 1310' is one of them. Let's have a detailed look at the error.
The error will show the following symptoms:
- As and when the dynamic program is crashed, you can see this error.
- You receive a message saying “Quicken 1310 Error” on your screen.
- You will observe that your pc will run slowly and don't respond properly to peripherals like a mouse.
- Due to the error, your device “solidifies” for a short time at any moment.
Factors responsible for the error:
- Off base or failed establishment or programming uninstallation'.
- Infection or malware attack.
- Improper framework shutdown as a result of power failure or any other reason.
How to resolve this:
- To begin installation, double-click on Quicken.exe document.
- On the primary window of Installation Wizard, please hold Ctrl + Shift followed by clicking on Let’s go.
- You will see a message saying “Stimulate won’t survey past establishments.” Hit OK, after then.
- Give your consent to license agreement and then tap 'Next' option.
- Afterward, snap Installation location.
- Next, create a new folder inside Program records (x86) envelope and give it name “Animate New.”
- Now, press OK.
- Select 'Install' and then move on with the rest of the on-screen directions. Next, click the 'Done' option.