3 September, 2021
Whether you forget your password or your account was hacked, you have several other options log in without using password,
The steps are as follows to sign in facebook without enter password:
1. Before you try to recover your account, check if you are still logged into Facebook on any other device like your computer, android, iOS app or a mobile browser or a tablet. If you can access it, you might be able to recover it by creating a new password.
In case your password isn’t changed do so by doing the following steps; settings > security and login and scroll down. click: change >password: enter your current password and click: Save Changes'.
2. if you are not logged into Facebook, proceed with the recovery .for that you need to use a network or computer from which you have logged into your Facebook account before.
head to the Facebook recover page and use an email address or phone number you added previously to your Facebook account. Carefully check whether this is really your account and you still have access to the email address.
3. Very Often, it’s not possible to recover a Facebook account using the options above. Maybe you have lost access to the email address(es) and phone number(s) you once added to your profile. Or maybe a hacker changed this information. In that case, Facebook allows you to specify a new email address or phone number, which they will use to contact you about recovering your account.
To start this process, click the link" No longer have access to these?" in the bottom left on the reset password page (see above) to start the Facebook account recovery process. Facebook will ask you for a new email address or phone number, so that they can get in touch with you to help you recover your account. Click Continue to proceed.
4. If your account was hacked and is posting spam while you can no longer access it, you should report your Facebook account as compromised.
5. If All Else Fails, Create a New Facebook Profile Always keep in mind to Never keep passwords of both accounts same. If you have forgotten your Facebook password, or if you simply want to change the password without logging into your Facebook account, you can do so using Facebook's "Forgot Your Password" feature. Resetting your password is a multi-part process that requires you to locate the feature, identify your account and then reset your password. If you cannot identify your account, however, you will be unable to change your password without contacting Facebook.