How to make Google your homepage on Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox
Are you looking for making Google your homepage on Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Mozilla Firefox? Then get ready this article will show you the way to set up Google as your homepage on your desired browser. Do check out the following points and read the directives carefully.
Make Google your homepage on Google Chrome
- Tap on Google chrome menu dropdown icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Further, click on Settings and it will redirect you to new settings page tab.
- In the Appearance section of the Settings page, click on the Show home button checkbox.
- This will automatically lead the “Home” icon to appear in the left of the address bar.
- In case Google is yet not set as your homepage by default, hit on “Change” option next to the homepage URL.
- You will get a Home page prompt on your screen and click on Open this page checkbox.
- Now in Open this page field type the official URL of Google and tap on the OK tab.
- Once completed you will be redirected to the Settings page and Google is set up as your homepage on Google Chrome.
Make Google your homepage on Apple Safari
- Visit Safari in your system and open it. Further click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page, next to the search bar.
- In the dropdown menu, you will get several options, click on the “Preferences” tab.
- This will direct to prompt window with several tabs available for Safari.
- Now hit on the General tab and check for Homepage field.
- In Homepage field enter the official URL of Google and close the page. Further, you will get a confirmation box.
- Tap on “Change Homepage” tab to save your changes and close the window.
- Visit Safari in Mac and open, your browser will further load it.
- Hit on Safari in the header menu bar and in the drop-down menu click on Preferences option.
- A small alert window will appear on the screen with several preferences available for Safari.
- Tap on General tab and search for Homepage field. Enter the official URL of Google in the Homepage field.
- Further tap on the red dot on the upper left corner of the alert window.
- Then a confirmation box will appear on your screen, tap on “Change Homepage” tab to save your changes and close the window.
Make Google your homepage on Mozilla Firefox
- First of all, visit the Firefox browser in your system and click on the three vertical line icon in the top right corner of the page, next to the search box.
- Then you will get several options in the drop-down menu and tap on Options alternative.
- Further, you will be redirected to the General tab page. Make certain that you have opted the alternative presenting “show your homepage” checkbox, below the When Firefox starts header section.
- Just below the above-noted fields, you will get Home page alternative. Insert the official URL of Google depending on your country and hit on OK tab.
So basically these are one of the simplest methods to make Google your homepage on your desired browser. I hope this article happens to be a one-stop solution for you.