How to Print on Envelopes from macOS on HP Printer
How to print on Envelopes from Mac OS on the HP Printer?
In case you are using your HP Printer for all your print-related work when it comes to using it with MAC OS then this section of the tutorial will help you out with a resolution of certain issue and query. So just read the tutorial and follow the instructions as mentioned below and certainly you are going to get the things sorted out. In case you are looking to print on envelopes from MAC OS then firstly users should know what are the areas of functionality and then they can go for step by step procedure to resolve the issue in a quick span of time. Users can easily print a name and address on an envelope using MAC word processing or contact management apps. They can simply move down the tutorial and follow the below-mentioned steps to get the issue resolved. In case of any sort of doubts or issue they can feel free to connect with us at any point of time and get the issue resolved in one go.
Steps to print on envelopes from MAC OS on the HP Printer:
- Step 1: Users can start the process by loading the envelopes into the input tray.
- Step 2: The next thing which users can do is search the MAC for contacts and then from the results section they can click on the Contacts app.
- Step 3: Users can next click on the name of the contact that they want to print on the desired envelope and also ensure that they have filled all the fields of the address section.
- Step 4: Users can next click on File and once done then they can click on Print and then they can click on the Show Details button which is available at the bottom of the dialog.
- Step 5: Users can next click on the Style menu and then from there they can simply select Envelopes from the list of available options.
- Step 6: Once that has been done in an effective manner then users can next click on Layout and then they can simply select envelope size which is available in the pop-up menu.
- Step 7: In case the users want to add, remove, or change the return address field then they can simply click on Label and then they can simply select or deselect the checkbox which is available next to Print my address.
- Step 8: Users can next click on Orientation and then from there they can simply select the landscape option.
- Step 9: Finally users can do is click on Print and get their task completed in an effective manner.