How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code?
Reset Facebook Account Password without Confirmation Code
Facebook is one of the accepted social networking sites all across the world. It has become an integral part of many of the users’ day to day life or routine activities. So users would certainly not want any sort of discrepancy or issues with it. But once can never predict when can issue arise? Even if any of the issues arises all of a sudden the idea is to get the issue resolved in a very quick span of time. So this tutorial is specifically meant for the users who have lost their Facebook account password and are willing to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.
It is a very simple and effective process and users will only need to stay concentrated and focused and then they can be certain enough to get one stop solution for the issue and error.
Follow given instructions to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code:
- Step 1: Start the process by opening the official page of Facebook account and if logged in to any of the account then they can log out of the same and then they can simply click on the Forgot Password button.
- Step 2: Once that has been done or executed in an effective manner then users can simply do is enter the Facebook account email address and then click on This is my account followed by Account cannot enter button.
- Step 3: Users can next enter the email address for which they have control on and users need to ensure that they are not entering the Facebook account mailing binding.
- Step 4: Users will now have an option to recover their Facebook account password through the security question answer method in which they will have to answer questions which they must have set when creating the account.
- Step 5: If the answers offered are correct then well and good users can recover their account but in case not then they will have choose another mode which is identifying three friends which would be associated in way or the other with their Facebook account.
- Step 6: If the Facebook friends are willing to offer all the necessary assistance then users can ask for the password which have been sent to them.
- Step 7: Users can finally enter the verification code which has been sent to enter their friends’ id and then enter and confirm a new password for their Facebook account. Users can then feel free to login to their Facebook account with their account username and newly created password and enjoy uninterrupted services of their Facebook account.