2 April, 2019
How to recover facebook password without security question
Its very common to loose your facebook password..To recover facebook password without security question,try the following steps:
- Use the feature:Forgot my Password: feature on social media.
- Through the link sent to your email, form a new password.
- To add, see, edit your facebook username, go to Settings> General> Username.
Try the following steps if you have lost your email account as well:
- Use the feature"Forgot my Password" on your email provider.
- Access back by confirming your account information, including but not limited to
- Date of creation
- Backup phone/email
- Security question
- Manual confirmation by email provider through email or phone.
In case you still have access to your email adrress you signed up with but dont remember which one you used, the"Facebook help page" suggests the following action:
- One of your friend can look at the "About"section of your profile and send you an email listed in the "Contact Information "section.
- Try to enter every email id or phone number you owned one at a time.
- Enter your username it is your personalised Facebook URL.
- If u still dont see your username,ask your friend to view your profile and send you the URL.
- Next you can try to enter namein variation.
- if your friend doesn"t locate your account, try a variety of friends names.
If you still have no access to your email address or you are locked out of your account, you can use "Trusted contacts" to get access using the following steps:
- Click "Forgot your password?" and find your account.
- Follow the instructions to use your "trusted contacts" to get back into your account.
- a set of instructions will be received that includes your URL.it has a security code that only your trusted contacts can access. Give the URL to your friends so they can open the link and give the security code to you.
- Use the security codes from your friends to access your account. If you dont have trusted contacts,you can choose friends .In case you are locked out of your facebook account.After choosing your friends ,they willbe able to send you a recovery code with a special URL you can use to get your account back.
To choose your trusted contacts:
- Go to your "Security and Login" settings.
- Scroll down to "choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out" and click"Edit".
- Click "Choose friends" and follow the on- screen Instructions.
You can always click "Edit" change or remove the friends you have choosen.
To get a recovery code for your Trusted Contacts to give you:
- Click "Forgot account?" on the facebook login page.
- Look at the list of email addresses on your account.
- Enter a new email or phone that you can access and click "Continue".
- Click on "Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of trusted contacts.
- You see a set of instructions that include a special link that contains a recovery code that only your trusted contacts can access.
To get the recovery code from your trusted contacts:
- Send your friend the link and ask them to open it.
- Ask them to give the login code to you.
- Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
After you have passed all the security checks, you will have to wait for 24 hours before you can access your account as an additional precaution.