How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to recover the password of Hotmail account [Solved]
[Resolved] Hotmail account recovery problem
Hotmail is one of the best application which is used to access, send and receive important emails. It's advanced and easy to use features are what makes it superior to other email applications. A huge number of people are there who are using Hotmail in order to send and receive emails. All the people who own Hotmail account should be prepared to overcome the problem if they face any. The most common problem a Hotmail user experience is none other than forgetting the password. If you are the one who has forgotten Hotmail password then you must know the technique to Recover Hotmail Account Password.
Follow the steps below to recover your password from the Hotmail account:
- Browse the link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Enter your email ID and click on the next button. The verification window appears.
- Select the optimal verification method and click on the Send code button.
- A unique password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password and click the Next button. The screen to reset the password appears.
- Enter a new password. Tenant the password to avoid misalignments.
You can now log in to your Hotmail account with the new password that you created.
In case, if you forget your password, instead of panicking, follow the steps mentioned above. These steps are very easy and can help you recover your password within a minimum period of time.
You can also follow some other techniques to recover the Hotmail account. There are several reasons that push you to reset your password:
- When you notice that someone else tried to access your Hotmail account and you have been locked.
- When you have forgotten your password.
Here are some alternative steps that must be followed to recover the Hotmail password:
- Go to www.outlook.com.
- Click on Can not access your account that is located just below the Login button.
- Enter your Hotmail email ID and correct the characters in the Captcha verification. Multiple verification options appear.
- Select the preferred verification option. A unique password will be sent to your device.
- If you click on Do not use these options anymore, you will be shown a form that should be filled out with the corresponding information.
- After filling in the form, click on the send button.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft about the success of your request.
- If successful, you will get a recovery code that you must enter in the field and click on the Use recovery code button.
- After that, you can proceed to complete the Hotmail password recovery process.
So, what are you waiting for if you get stuck in a situation where you feel you want to change your password, then you can follow the steps mentioned above and recover your password instantly? These methods are the best way to change your password within the shortest period of time.