How to Remove Bing from Google Chrome
Google has become a top-notch organization all over the globe and it got an excellent user experience for its reliability and speed. Users also run various browsers, install application and many more services in the Google Chrome search engine and Bing is one of them where most of the users using it in the google chrome search engine and most of the time, it creates problems so if you are one of them and searching for how to remove Bing from chrome? so don't worry, In this blog, you will get instant solutions and step by steps for it.
Here Are the Steps for How to Remove Bing From Chrome?
- Firstly, open your Google Chrome browser.
- Now, click on "Three Dots" (mentioned in the upper right corner in Google chrome)
- Then, click on the "Setting" tab.
- Here you will get the Search engine option.
- In the Search engine option, you have to select "Google" from the list.
- Then click on the "Manage search engine" option.
- In manage the search engine option, you will get Bing.
- Here you have to click "Three dots". (These three dots will get in front of Bing)
- In Three dots, you have to click on the "remove from list" option.
- Finally, restart your computer and now you have successfully removed the Bing from Google chrome.
Why Should Remove Bing in Google Chrome?
- If you are Bing in Google Chrome so you can get various kinds of issues, just follow the below-mentioned issues:
- Users will get unwanted ads. This is a very common problem where users will see the automatic generated unwanted ads from the Bing search engine.
- Sometimes, users will get unauthorized pop-ups and notifications.
- Due to the Bing search engine, Users can face slow internet connectivity or speed problem in Google chrome.
- Bing can also redirect virus in Google chrome.
- Therefore, if you are getting above mentioned similar types of glitches or other problems through Bing in Google chrome so just see the above mentioned easy and secure steps for how to remove Bing from chrome.