How to reset iTunes password on iPhone
iTunes Password Reset on iPhone
The only way to use the services of the iPhone is to enter the correct account username and password. If you have forgotten the same then in no way you can get access to the same. In such cases, all you need to do is move down the tutorial and follow the below-mentioned step by step procedure to get the tasks executed in an effective manner.
Steps to reset iTunes password on iPhone:
- Step 1: The first step begins with connecting the users’ device to the system to which they have synced earlier.
- Step 2: When done in an effective manner then users’ can simply open their iTunes and wait until their iTunes sync to their device and once done then they can do is simply allow the backup procedure.
- Step 3: Once both of the processes have been completed then users will next need to click on the Restore option.
- Step 4: When all the above-mentioned steps have been executed successfully then users can simply click on the iTunes backup which they can find it in the restore option only after having reached the setup screen when restoring their iOS device.
- Step 5: Finally users can do is select their device with iTunes and then they can look at the date and time and pick each one of them so that they can easily reset their passcode.
In case the users are looking to reset iTunes password on iPad then this section of the tutorial will guide the users with the same.
Steps for easy resetting of the iTunes password:
- Step 1: Users can start with visiting the password reset page and there they can click on Forgot Apple ID or password and two-factor authentication can be used for confirmation of the phone number.
- Step 2: The next step requires to enter the Apple ID for which users have forgotten the iTunes password.
- Step 3: Users can next choose an option to reset their password and then they can simply click on Continue.
- Step 4: Users can now choose an option to reset their iTunes password which can be from security answer method, email authentication, or two-step verification.
- Step 5: Finally follow the onscreen steps to reset the password and then sign in to your iTunes account with the newly created account password to enjoy uninterrupted services of iTunes.