Updated: Monday, 1 July, 2019
Revising the ultimate part of each issue, one is able to perform every kind of task overtaking his way. Offering the most prompt usage of the overall summary regarding Software which is Microsoft can be analyzed with just one click. Microsoft has covered the entire functions on a desktop whether laptop or personal computer. Appreciating the coverage and working quality of Microsoft, each individual is ready to opt for this software because its functions and theme are always eye-catching. Microsoft not only serves those facilities which are organized by them but also feels the comfort of the users who can easily utilize the functionalities in it. Framing each minute features of Microsoft will never end, so moving ahead let’s acknowledge about the use of Microsoft on the desktop. To bring Microsoft on your desktop, one needs to install the latest version to get more and more specifications about it. After the installation is done, you need to create a Microsoft account to begin the work.
• Open any of your web browsers on your desktop, and enter “signup.live.com” in the address bar. You will be redirected to the Microsoft sign-up page.
• Tap on “Sign up now.” This will be available on the right of the sign-up page. You will be redirected to a form or application where you need to fill in the personal details.
• Fill up your full name and then choose a username.
• Create a password (unique and easy to remember). Ensure that your Microsoft account password is at least 8 characters long and has at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
• Lastly, verify the information given through captcha.
• Tap on “Create Account” at the bottom. Therefore, this will help you to quickly a Microsoft account. On the off chance if one fails to log in to the account because he has forgotten his password or else his account has been hacked. Do not stress for long, just stay in touch with key points we are going to provide you for now.