How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How To Reset Rackspace Email?
Change a Rackspace Email mailbox password
This article describes how to change the password used to access a Rackspace email inbox. Users can change their own password through Webmail, and administrators can change a user's password through the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Applies to: User or administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- The time needed: Approximately 5 minutes.
Tools required: Users need their current password; Administrators need access to the Cloud Office control panel
Change your password through webmail
- Log in to your mailbox at apps.rackspace.com.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and then select Settings.
- In the left pane of the Settings dialog box, click Change password.
- Enter the following information:
- Current password: Enter the password you just used to log in to the mailbox.
- New password: Enter the new password for the mailbox.
- Confirm password: Enter the new password again.
5. Click on Save
Change a password through the Cloud Office Control Panel
- Log in to the Cloud Office control panel.
- In the Rackspace Email section, click Mailboxes.
- In the mailbox list, click the name of the mailbox for which you want to change the password.
- Under the email address, click RESET PASSWORD.
- A box will appear asking you to enter the new password and enter the new password again in the Confirm password field.