How To Reset Rackspace Email?
Change a Rackspace Email mailbox password
This article describes how to change the password used to access a Rackspace email inbox. Users can change their own password through Webmail, and administrators can change a user's password through the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Applies to: User or administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- The time needed: Approximately 5 minutes.
Tools required: Users need their current password; Administrators need access to the Cloud Office control panel
Change your password through webmail
- Log in to your mailbox at apps.rackspace.com.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and then select Settings.
- In the left pane of the Settings dialog box, click Change password.
- Enter the following information:
- Current password: Enter the password you just used to log in to the mailbox.
- New password: Enter the new password for the mailbox.
- Confirm password: Enter the new password again.
5. Click on Save
Change a password through the Cloud Office Control Panel
- Log in to the Cloud Office control panel.
- In the Rackspace Email section, click Mailboxes.
- In the mailbox list, click the name of the mailbox for which you want to change the password.
- Under the email address, click RESET PASSWORD.
- A box will appear asking you to enter the new password and enter the new password again in the Confirm password field.