How to Fix Google Photos Not Working Problem? [Solved]
How to Fix Google Maps Not Working Problem
Google Two Step Verification Not Working
How to Talk to a Live Person in Facebook Help Center
How to Fix HP Printer Not Connecting to Computer, Laptop and WiFi [Solved]
Yahoo mail not working on google chrome, How to Fix?
How to contact Yahoo about a problem?
How to reset your instagram password without facebook?
Reset Instagram Password without Facebook (Simple Tricks and Process)
Instagram needs a Facebook account to be accessed but you can use your phone number to reset your password following the steps as under:
- Open Instagram
- Tap "get help signing in”. For this you must sign in first
- Tap the phone tab. On android ,tap
'send an SMS'.
- Tap 'send login link’. Doing so will send a text message to your phone number. Android users need to tap in the top right corner of the screen
- Open messages. You should have a five-digit number
- Tap the message. to get back to your Instagram account followed by a link
- Tap the Instagram link by tapping it twice.
- Open the page in Instagram option can be seen at the bottom of dialogue window. Tap on it to open Instagram. You will be able to type in a new password twice and reset it too.
For i-phone users, you need to tap EDIT Profile and enter a new email address. From there you can reset password in the settings gear. You will then get a link in Instagram needs a Facebook account to be accessed but you can use your phone number to reset your password following the steps as under:
follow the steps:
- Open Instagram app on iPhone.
- To reset password, tap on "Forgot?" on the log in iPhone screen you can reset password via getting reset password link on iPhone.
Instagram Reset password using Email address:
- Tap on "email" or "username".
- Tap on "search" to find Instagram account.
- Tap on "send password reset" request email is sent.
- Open email account and tap on link of mail for "reset Instagram password".
Now you need to enter a new instagram password and then re- enter password.
if you don’t have access to the email or phone number that you used to sign up for Instagram, you'll need to log into Instagram and change the email or phone number on your instagram profile with a new email account that you can access. This is necessary to ensure that you can continue to access Instagram and so that someone else can't gain access to your Instagram account with an email or phone number you are no longer using.
If you can't access your Instagram account or the email or phone number, you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email
- Tap “Forgot Password"
- Tap "Need more help"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.