How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to Resolve Activity Error on iMessage
How to Fix Activity Error on IMessage [Solved]
iPhone is your big asset and you use iMessage app on your iPhone. But if your iMessage is not working and it is showing activity error on iMessage then it is a big problem on the iPhone. This is a problem which you need to fix especially with new iOS updates like iOS 12. Now the question is how to fix the problem. Here is how you can fix the iMessage activity error on the iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap Message. Toggle off iMessage.
- Now you can go back and select Facetime. Then toggle off Facetime.
- Now, go back and scroll to the top of Settings. Here, toggle on Airplane mode. When you do this, your Wi-Fi will turn off.
- Now, tap Wi-Fi and toggle Wi-Fi on.
- Again, go back and select Messages. Toggle on iMessage.
- Go back and select FaceTime. Toggle on FaceTime.
- Go back and scroll to the top of Settings. Here toggle Airplane mode off.
- If you see a message pop up saying, your carrier may charge for SMS, tap Ok.
- If you don’t see a message, toggle iMessage and FaceTime off and on again, in their respective places within Settings.
- Now, wait for some time and iMessage should be activated.
You can use this method to fix activity error on iMessage. This solution has been found to be one of the most successful methods to get iMessage working again.
There are other methods to fix the problem as well. But you can try this method as it works well to fix the problem. Now you can enjoy iMessage or Facetime on your iPhone and if an activity error is where you can try the above steps to fix the problem.