How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
How to setup Yahoo mail in Outlook 2019 and 2016?
Method to setup Yahoo mail in Outlook 2016?
A world without the facility of e-mail is hard to visualize which may explain, in part, why millions of us have turned to Yahoo Mail and other free Web-based e-mail services for fast communications. While AOL, Prodigy, and CompuServe came earlier, Yahoo Inc. entered the field with Yahoo Mail in 1997 and has become a leader with an estimated 250 million users worldwide. A great deal providing the autonomous features has gained an immense amount of popularity before the Gmail took place. Unfortunately, we cannot compare these products because they are suitable in their own manner.
If we look from the starting point, it’s easy to catch the features of Yahoo mail but if we ask to connect Yahoo mail with Outlook 2016, what will be the outcome? Imagine you are working on Outlook and suddenly you decide to merge Yahoo mail with Outlook. Now in this situation, you need to find a relevant and catchy solution which will help you anytime you face this trouble.
A brief discussion is being done regarding the solution for this issue. Instead of exploring various websites and browsing in several devices, have a look at the key points to solve quickly,
- Open Outlook 2016 and go to the File tab.
- After that just above the Account settings button, Click on Add account.
- Choose the manual setup or additional server types.
- Next, select service POP and IMAP.
- You need to add the user along with the server information.
Account type: IMAP
Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
Outgoing mail server
- Add your login information.
- Move to more settings and choose outgoing server tab
- Tick the box next to My outgoing server requires authentication and tap on the radio button
- Next, to it use the same setting as my incoming mail server.
In the same screen move to advance settings and verify the following
Incoming server (IMAP): 993 or 143
Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
Outgoing server (SMTP): 587 or 465
Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS and Auto
- Tap on OK when done.
- Now tap next.
- Now you are done with each information, both testing task is completed successfully. Close the window and tap next.
- Blush by viewing you are all set.
- Tap finish.
Your Yahoo mail is now set up to connect with Outlook 2016. In case these steps are not useful for you, just reinstall the Outlook 2016 version. The solutions will definitely help you overcome your difficulty.