How to transfer iPhone contacts to android
SIMPLE STEPS TO GET THE CONTACTS FROM IPHONE TO ANDROID
iPhone is readily used by people all across the world and it has some of the features that draw the attention of users towards it. Now just in case, you are also attracted by the features of the iPhone but you still want to try how the android is going to work for you then in that case you simply have to know all the things that you will need to do when you want to switch to android device. Like one of the very important thing that you need to know is to transfer iPhone contacts to android device. Now just in case, you feel that you do not have the knowledge of the above process then you simply have to follow the below-written methods. You have a number of methods that you can follow in order to transfer the contacts from iPhone to android.
Method 1: Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
You can transfer the contacts with the help of the iPhone cloud. In order to do so you have to move ahead with the below steps:
- At the very first step, you simply have to go to the settings option and once you go there then you have to simply enter your name followed by going to the icloud option.
- Once you do so then you just have to turn on the icloud service for the contacts of your android.
- Once you do so then you simply have to tap on the merge option that comes as the pop-up on your screen.
- Then you have to simply open a browser on to your favorite computer followed by navigating to the icloud.com.
- Once you reach that site then you simply have to log in there with the help of the app ID that you have created for your account and then you simply have to select all the contacts.
- Followed by selecting the option of the export vCard, by doing so a VGF containing all the contacts that you just have selected will get save on your device.
So this is one of the methods and just in case you feel that you are not able to get all your contacts by this method then you just have to move ahead with another method.
Method 2:Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android
Using Google account you can sync all your contacts from iPhone to android. In order to execute the process follow the steps written below:
- At the first step, you just need to visit the official site of google i.e gmail.com.
- Once you do so then you have to log in to your Gmail account.
- Followed by clicking on the Gmail logo that is basically present on the left corner.
- Then you just have to select all the contacts of your iPhone followed by clicking on the more option from the drop-down menu that is present at your end.
- Then at the end, you just have to import the VCF file that is basically downloaded from the cloud and by doing this all the contacts will be automatically synced to your android device.
So this is one of the methods that you can follow.