17 October, 2022
HP Printer Troubleshooting: Printing Problems
HP has become one of the biggest printer manufacturers that provide the world's best-class printers with multi-functions and rapid speeds. But, sometimes, users face lots of issues with the HP printer so if your HP Printer not printing properly so just follow the below-given instructions and learn how to fix it?
Reasons why HP printers not printing properly:
There might be plenty of reasons why HP printer doesn't respond. Just see the below points:
- Due to the outdated drivers.
- Ink cartridges issue.
- Lack of the latest software.
- Malware, viruses, or other malicious code.
- Missing physical connection.
- Slow speed of the internet.
- Due to the bad configuration with Windows/Mac.
- Wrong printer settings and others.
Moreover, if you are getting any above-mentioned issues then, your HP printer will not work properly. Any users can easily solve the above-given issues via the HP troubleshooting method where users can find the actual issue with step-by-step instructions.
Methods to fix printer not printing properly issue:
Method 1: Delete All the pending HP printing jobs:
- Firstly, go to the CONTROL PANEL.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the printer.
- Select SEE WHAT'S PRINTING.
- Finally, press the PRINTER ONLINE option.
Again, if you are getting an HP printer not printing properly issue so just follow the below-given method to fix this issue.
Method 2: Re-install the HP Printer:
- Hit the WINDOWS button on the computer.
- Choose SETTINGS and tap on the PRINTER DEVICE.
- Now, hit on the PRINTER & SCANNER option.
- Now, visit the official website of the HP printer using any web browser.
- Choose your model name & number and DOWNLOAD the latest drivers.
Method 3: Make your HP printer a Default:
- Again, tap on the START button and visit the CONTROL PANEL.
- Now, select your HP PRINTER & then, go to the DEVICE AND PRINTER section.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the HP printer and choose the printer as a DEFAULT option.
Method 4: Modify the HP printer settings:
- Go to the CONTROL PANEL and choose the NETWORK DISCOVERY option.
- Now, select the DEVICE & PRINTER and check the CURRENT STATUS of the HP printer.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the HP Printer.
- Choose the CONNECTION SETTINGS options.
Moreover, users can easily resolve the HP printer not working properly issue using the above-given methods.
How to fix HP printer printing blank pages
Your HP printer is working properly but, that is printing clean blank pages. There might be several reasons such as empty cartridges, toner issues, printer head problems, and many more. Let’s see, step-by-step guidance to resolve HP printer printing blank pages issues.
Method 1: Restart your HP printer:
- Press & hold your printer POWER button and wait for a second.
- The shutdown process will start and then, disconnect the POWER CORD CABLE for the electric outlet.
- Wait for a minimum of 3 minutes and RECONNECT the power cord cable from the outlet.
- Now, again tap on the POWER button and try to print a page.
Method 2: Resolve the ink-cartridges issue:
- Open the ink tank and check the LEVEL of the ink. (Ensure that, you are using good quality the ink)
- TAKE OUT all the tanks and check for any leakage or damage.
- Again, INSTALL the cartridges correctly.
HP Printer Troubleshooting
If you face any Printing issues with it, you need to know the proper reasons for HP Printer's not working conditions. There may be connection issues, paper jams, back-dated software, and many more. Follow the below points, where you will get all-possible troubleshooting methods for HP printers:
- First, you need to check all connections between the printer and the computer. Make sure the devices are well connected with the proper connection either through a network or by cable.
- If the HP printer is not printing cancel all prints, sometimes we command a lot and the printer can’t print. You need to check if there is any paper jam issue, if yes then fix the issues.
- Uninstall the printer driver and then download the latest version driver of the HP printer and install it again.
- You can also check whether the cartridge has enough ink or not. In this case, change the cartridge and try to print.
Moreover, sometimes there are not enough pages on the paper tray, thereafter HP printer is not printing. So, every time your HP printer is not printing, check the paper tray and put paper. Hopefully, all the above HP Printer Troubleshooting methods helps you to fix the issue. If you still face a similar problem, can go for technical support from authorized technicians to get rid of the problem.