Updated: Friday, 5 April, 2019
You want to allow your customers to take a full advantage of your business. If your business hour is changed or incorrect on Google, you must be expecting to modify it. Today you will know about the steps of adjusting your business hours on Google search. Google My Business gives your local businesses an opportunity or ability to set special hours for holidays or other special occasions. As per Google Business Services, It can be seasonal, regular, or a special hour for any particular day or event. Stay with us for a while if you are willing to update or change the Business Hours.
1. Sign in to [Google My Business]
2. Make sure; you are using a [Card View]
3. Choose the [listing] you would like to [Manage]
4. Now you need to click on [Info] in the menu
5. Plus, select the section that is to be changed
6. Enter new information in the appeared box
7. Select [Apply] to save changes
That's it. It is crucial to keeping your Business information on Google up to date. However, if you still have a shadow of doubt, feel free to contact Google Support about your Google My Business Listing. We hope you will find this article helpful and informative. Thank you for being with us and giving your time. Use the benefit of Google Business in order to get detailed information about the same.