How to Update Google Account Password?
How to Update Google Password - Tricks & Hints
Google has revolutionized each and everything when we speak in terms of usage of technology. It has never failed to enrich its quality of services and has always upgraded its quality of services at regular intervals to ensure that the users are getting the best out of it. This is one of the prime reasons users of Google services never ever want to switch or upgrade to some other services. But from recent times one of the issues which most of the users have been consistently facing is Change Google account password issue.
The only reason for the same is that they have never dealt with such kind of things and are getting stuck somewhere in the middle when starting to resolve the Change Google Password issue. So users should not worry at all with such kind of nitty-gritty as there is an effective way through which the users can easily resolve and get one-stop solution for the same.
All they need to be is calm and composed and follow the user-friendly tutorial in an effective manner and then they can be certain enough to get simple instructions to change or update the Google account password.
Steps to change Google account password on an instant basis:
- Step 1: Users can start the process by opening a web browser of their choice and also having a sound internet connection and once that has been done effectively then users can simply type in Google and then they can simply open the same with their Google account id and password.
- Step 2: Once the above-mentioned step has been executed in an effective manner then users can simply do log in and then they can click on the “Gear” icon from the upper right corner and then from there they can simply click on “Account Settings” from the list of available options.
- Step 3: Users will now need to select “Signing in to Google” which they can do from the “Sign-in and security” tab.
- Step 4: After having executed the above-mentioned step in effective manner users will now require to choose “Password” so that they can reset or change the account password.
- Step 5: In the field named Password as mentioned above users will be required to enter and confirm the new password for the account and then they can simply do is select “Change Password”.
- Step 6: Users can now feel free to login to any of their Google services account with their account username and newly created password and enjoy uninterrupted services of their Google account without any sort of hesitation.
Update Forgotten Google Account Password
You can easily recover your Google account by resetting the account password. Remember to have access to your alternate email ID or Google account password recovery phone number. Even if you don't have access to your registered email ID or phone number, don't worry. Google account offers you the other option to complete the account details and the information verified by Google itself before granting you the rights to update your account password.
Here are the steps to update a forgotten Google account password:
- Step 1: Open the Google account login page and click on the "Need help?"
- Step 2: Now enter the last password you remember and click next.
- Step 3: You are given the option of receiving a verification code via SMS on your mobile phone. For other options, click on "Try a different question"
- Step 4: Choose the medium of your choice to receive the verification code, that is, a mobile phone number or an alternative email ID.
- Step 5: You can also choose the option to complete the account details.
- Step 6: Now, once you enter the verification code you received in the space provided, you will receive the password reset page where you can update your new Google account password.