How to Verify Google Account Email Address and Phone Number
How to verify your Email ID and phone number in Google account
Google account is one of the oldest and secure email services. The advancement of technology increasing day by day and many changes and newest characteristics have been introduced and included in Google account/Gmail in the past several years.
Steps how to verify Email ID and Mobile Phone Number in Google account-
- At first, go to Google account message sign in page and login into your account.
- Click on your Profile Name positioned on the top right corner of the Google account page and select Account info option.
- Now, under account info option select account security tab. Then you will be prompted to re-enter your password. When you confirm your password, you will be intended for to Account security window.
- On this window, you will get the Add recovery phone number and also add the recovery email address. Just click on add recovery phone number option and enter your phone number in the prompted window and click Send SMS.
- Then, you will get a verification code on your phone number. Simply enter it in the following window and click confirm button to register it successfully. Then Repeat the same process to very your email address in Google account.
- Furthermore, the same process is required to be followed if you are looking to activate Two-step verification for your Google account.
- When you click on the slider button next to Two-step confirmation, a new window will open where you will be asked to verify your phone number just similar to in step 4.
- Now, somebody will try to sign into your account from a new device, the person will require verifying as the true owner through verification code sends to your registered mobile phone number.