HP Laptop Won’t Turn On | Why is my HP Laptop Not Turning On
How to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Turn On Issue?
There are some more irritating technological glitches than when your HP laptop won’t turn on. However, you don’t need stepping back yourself to the idea that your laptop has met an untimely death. We’ll show you some ways to assess what’s wrong and fix it. If your laptop is not waking up, a faulty power supply failed hardware, or a malfunctioning screen could be considered. In certain cases, you may be able to bring the outcome from the problem yourself by ordering replacement parts or fixing your laptop’s configuration.
Let’s start resolving your problem and help you find the best outcome. Consider the following solution in regards to HP laptop issue,
- You need to check the power supply including Battery: If your HP laptop is not turning on even when plugged in, start to solve by checking the power supply. There are quite some of the issues you could have with the power supply. The best possible way is to check through CMOS Battery.
- Try to Diagnose screen issues: If your power supply is responding perfectly then you need to troubleshoot through following ways,
- First of all, you need to disconnect all of your nonessential external display devices such as projectors and monitors to make sure they’re not interrupting with the startup procedure of your laptop.
- If the power button is on and you can hear the sound of fans or noises but no image is being displayed, turn off the lights to see if there’s an image being displayed very clearly.
- If there is a very blur image once the lights are turned off, the screen’s inverter has failed to work and you’ll need to replace it quickly.
- Alternatively, your brightness button might be broken. Get it fixed.
- Take out all the inserted devices from the Laptop: In case you have left a memory card, DVD, or USB drive in your notebook, this can become a reason why your laptop doesn’t work. It might happen to get “stuck” because the BIOS may be trying to boot from a removable storage device accessed in the laptop. Remove all USB drives and other devices and try to boot up your laptop.
- Make a boot in safe mode: In case your HP laptop won’t turn on you may still be able to get your laptop working in safe mode. Safe mode permits you to uninstall new programs or drivers that could disturb your laptop from creating issues. It also permits to allow you to create a new user account if your original account has been hacked.
However, these solutions will definitely help you whenever your HP laptop fails to respond. Do not waste your time searching the answer on different site. Here you will be assisted in every possible way with a perfect and relevant solution.