HP Printer Driver is Unavailable in Windows [10, 8, 7]
HP Printer Driver is Unavailable in Windows 10
Are you facing challenges in getting HP Printer Driver in Windows 10? You don’t need to worry if you stumble upon this error. We have come with two reliable solutions that are likely to resolve this problem within a few minutes. Reinstalling your printer driver and installing all available Windows updates is the easiest solution suggested to you. Hence, we are going to discuss a great troubleshooting method for the concerned printing issue today. You must know that an inconsistent or corrupt driver is the most common cause of the concerned error, i.e., HP Printer Driver is Unavailable. However, we will discuss this troubleshooting practice after dividing it into some simple steps. To update is automatically, you need to upgrade it to the Pro version. The Pro version comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you can get full repayment in case you don’t like it.
How to reinstall the printer driver?
- Open the Welcome screen in your Windows 10 computer
- Press [Windows key and R] together
- Launch the RUN box and write devmgmt.msc in it
- Hit the OK icon then
- Now you need to find your printer and make right-click on it
- Then, click on the UNINSTALL DEVICE option
- Hitting the UNINSTALL icon is the suggested thing if you are asked to confirm the given instruction
- Download the Driver Easy program and install it
- This program will automatically identify your system search all the required printer drivers
- Click on the Scan Now icon in the installed Driver Easy program
- Driver Easy will now examine your computer and find the problems in your drivers
- Hit the UPDATE ALL option on the Pro version of Driver Easy
- The update may take a few minutes
- Your printing machine will be ready to print the documents
- Just resume your computer and print a file now
How to install the printer driver?
We are discussing the steps for installing the updates manually. These steps are for you only if you are using Windows 10. Open the Welcome screen of your Windows 10 computer and write an update. Find out the CHECK FOR UPDATES option and click on it. Windows will initiate automatic updates after you have clicked on that option. Restart your computer and attempt to print a file to check whether your printer is working. Hopefully, it will be ready to print. If it doesn’t, talk to the customer care associates recruited by your printer manufacturing company. They, who are widely appreciated for their flawless work and polite behavior, are promised to help you with all your printing issues; including the HP Printer Driver is an Unavailable issue.