How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
I did not receive a Facebook verification code via text message or phone call, Now what to do?
I did not receive the Facebook code to confirm my mobile phone number
We are sorry that you have problems to confirm your mobile number. Here are some things you can try:
Check the number you entered
- Click here to see the mobile number you entered.
- If you entered the incorrect number, click on an incorrect number?
- Enter the correct number and click Add.
Receive a phone call with the code
- Click here.
- Click on did not receive the SMS?
- Click on Call [mobile phone number].
Forward the SMS
- Click here.
- Click on Did not receive the SMS?
- Click Send SMS again.
Use an email instead
- Click here.
- Click on the wrong number?
- Enter your email and click Add.
- Try to confirm your Facebook account with your email instead of with a mobile phone number.
I did not receive a confirmation code to finish configuring the Facebook texts
If you recently changed your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code.
If you have not moved your number recently, try these tips:
- Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you are sending a text message (SMS) to the correct number.
- Remove signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) that may interfere with Facebook to receive those messages.
- Try sending on or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK).
- Wait 24 hours in case there is a delay in delivery.
If you still have trouble getting your confirmation code, learn how to report a problem.
The solution to the Facebook confirmation code not working or sending
Many users who experienced this problem tried to verify their account with their smartphone through the Facebook application.
A functional solution so that the Facebook confirmation code does not work is NOT to use your mobile phone to verify your account. Instead, log in to your Facebook using a laptop or desktop computer to enter your confirmation code and successfully verify your account.
Alternatively, you can try confirming your Facebook using your cell phone browser at https://touch.facebook.com/ and then setting up your account at touch.facebook.com/settings/account/ to follow the explanatory instructions confirming your account on the mobile.
In case you're wondering what is touch.facebook.com? - It is a more sophisticated product and has more features. It is a thin version of facebook.com made primarily for smartphones and touch devices without an application for the specific mobile operating system. It allows you to view your feed, profiles of friends, photos, comment and manage your account as you would on the Facebook desktop.