iCloud not working on iPhone | iCloud not responding on iPhone
Updated: Tuesday, 24 September, 2019
If you are an Apple product user you must be very familiar with iCloud services very well. iCloud is an amazing free storage service that stores data safely and can be accessed through multiple devices. On some occasions you might encounter issues regarding iCloud, it’s not working as intended.
So we are going to share the issues and solutions regarding iCloud not working on iPhone. Before stepping ahead I would like to mention the fundamental requisites of iCloud.
Make sure your device meets all these requirements:-
• An Apple ID
• An updated version of iOS 5 or later for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
• OS X Lion 10.7.2 or later for Mac
• Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista(Service Pack 2 or later) for PC
Steps to troubleshoot iCloud not working on iPhone
1) Reboot your phone:
• This is one of the easiest and simplest tricks to troubleshoot this issue. There may be some random errors due to which it stopped working.
• Press and hold the Power button till the slider pops up.
• Tap on Power off to turn off your device.
• After a few minutes, press and hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo.
Reboot doesn’t result in any data loss it just clears the minor software errors triggered due to random issues.
2) Check your internet connection:
• Make sure you don’t have an unstable internet connection. Poor network function or services may obstruct iCloud operation.
• Click on Settings select either your cellular data or Wi-fi connection.
• Turn off for few seconds and then turn on.
• You can also toggle the Airplane mode on and off to restart the wireless functions of your iPhone.
3) You must have an updated iOS version
• Latest iOS versions not only offers updated feature but also fix up existing issues affecting several iOS devices.
• These updates give system enhancements along with solutions to certain problems that have accidentally turned unstable.
• Click on Settings.
• Then tap on General.
• Further click on Software Updates.
• You will get any update notification alert if there is any update available for download.
• Make sure you have a stable internet connection along with enough storage and battery life to complete the update process.
4) Sign out from your iCloud account and then Sign in
• Click on Settings.
• Click on your name above the Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store section.
• Tap on Sign out.
• Enter your Apple ID password in the given field and click on Turn off.
• Then click on Sign out twice to confirm you want to sign out of iCloud.
Follow the above-given guidelines to fix your glitch. But if you still lag at some point you may contact Apple or iCloud support team for further supporting in performing more advanced solutions.
How to Troubleshoot iCloud not working on iPhone
If you need help to fix iCloud account not working on iphone and icloud not responding on ipad. Just follow the given instructions on this page.
can't sign into icloud on iphone
icloud password not working on mac
can't sign into icloud on mac
icloud won't let me sign in on iphone
apple id not working
iphone not signing into icloud
error getting account info icloud
signing into icloud taking a long time iphone
Did you find this helpful?
😐 Thank you for your feedback... we are trying to provide you the best information!!