How to Troubleshoot Outlook Signature Not Working?
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Alternative Email and Security Questions?
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Problem?
How can I change my phone number in Gmail?
How to Upload Photos to Google Photos From PC and iPhone
How to Talk with Frontier Airlines Live Person For Booking, Cancellation and Other Help
How to contact Microsoft windows about a problem?
Norwegian Air Cancellation Protection | How to Request a Refund
Know about the Cancellation Protection provided by Norwegian Air
Norwegian Air as you might be aware is a very popular low-cost carrier airline which quite famous for providing its customers with the best services and offers. Furthermore, to help out the customers the airline has introduced Norwegian air cancellation protection to cover the tickets of the passengers when things don’t go as per their plan. And for those who have clue about this service, here in this article, you will be provided with the complete information about this service.
How Cancellation Protection works for your Norwegian Air reservations?
For those who are not aware, cancellation protection is a service that one needs to purchase after which the passenger can expect to get a full refund for the reservations if they are unable to travel with the airline because of illness.
Besides, there are various benefits of this service:
- For those who wish to avail this service for their reservations, cancellation protection can be ordered online only at the time of booking. Further, the passenger can’t add this service to their existing reservation.
- Moreover, this service covers all the passengers included in the booking.
- Additionally, for claiming the protection, the passenger is required to cancel their reservations at 30 minutes before the departure.
- Furthermore, the passenger is required to present a original copy of a medical certificate for claiming a refund.
- Moreover, you can avail this service by simply 12 euros per person and booking.
What things are covered in the Cancellation Protection service?
- A full refund with any deductions is provided to the passenger in case who are included in the booking referring the conditions.
- Further, the refund will be provided to the immediate family member whose name is listed in the booking which include spouse, siblings, in-laws, children, or a cohabiting partner.
- In addition, cancellation of reservation will be covered for the serious pregnancy issues to the maximum of 4 weeks before the due date.
Besides this, there are various other things which are not covered in this cancellation protection service which you can find out by reading this article further.
Things not covered in Cancellation Protection service:
- As per the policy of the airline, this service does not cover any additional purchases made with airline partners like hotels or car rentals. However, this can be exception in the case Norwegian holidays package.
- Further, this service does not cover cancellation made because of surgery or any treatment which was planned before booking the reservation.
- Moreover, if the cancellation does not meet the conditions of the protection then, no refund will be provided.
Now, how to request a refund:
- For requesting a refund for the cancellation you need to contact the airline at least 30 minutes before the departure.
- Further, you are required to send the required medical certificate in order to get a refund.
- And in case of the cancellation made for family member you need to present the documentation proving your relationship with the particular person.
Hence, with completion of these steps, the refund will be directly provided in the card through which the payment was made. Moreover, you can also submit a refund claim form online.