Ok Google Not Working
Friends, here are reasons for your ‘OK Google’ is not working maybe your ‘OK Google’ detection turned off. Therefore, ensure of this actually on or not.
Follow these steps for turning on this:
- Firstly, open the Google App.
- Go to its main menu then move to the Settings.
- Here you have to select the voice and under this select ‘Voice Match’ detection.
- Finally, from there, keep toggle the feature on.
- You are searching for the cause and solution of why is Google not working on your phone
Fix this problem by adopting these instructions:
- The first step is going to Settings.
- Then open the Application Manager.
- Next, open the Google Search App.
- Here you have to tap on ‘Clear Data’ or Clear Cache’.
- It is possible sometimes the faulty update comes in Google Search widget not working issue in the Android phones.
- You can fix Google Search problem by just rebooting.
Now there are ways to get ‘OK Google’
- For starting you have to launch Google App.
- Next, open ‘Settings’.
- Here go to ‘OK Google’ detection.
- After this, toggle from any screen then turns on the always-listening mode via the Google App.
- Now, you will be prompted to say ‘OK Google’3- times for that the App can recognize your voice commands.
Do want to learn about how to set up ‘Google talk back to me’ again?
- You can adopt this option for turning on Talkback in your device Settings:
- You have to open your device and its Settings App.
- Next, open the Accessibility after this TalkBack.
- Now, turn on Talkback if you have Android 4.0 or earlier then go through steps previous Android versions.
- Finally, in the confirmation dialog, you have to tap ‘OK’.
To sum up:
It is essential to be aware of why apps are not working. Actually, the App would not open or respond or maybe sometimes quits to work by showing an error. For fixing this issue, go to your Settings and clear cache. Then tap ‘Apps’ later find out the ‘Grab App’ and slide bottom. Hence, select ‘Storage’ and tap on ‘Clear Cache’.