Qatar Airways Manage Booking
How to Manage Booking Qatar Airways Flight Reservations
Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier airline of Qatar which was established in 1993 and started operation in 1994. It is headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha and managing the services by eight subsidiaries under the Government of Qatar. More than 200 well-maintained aircraft are helping this air group in serving the destinations in Africa, Europe, Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, North America, Oceania, and South America.
At present, it is serving 172 destinations. It is the first Gulf carrier to sign with Oneworld, one of the three airline alliances. So to help the globally spread passengers, the air management has developed less time-consuming reservation and cancellation processes. In addition, the process of Qatar Airways manage booking is easy and passenger-friendly.
What is Qatar Airways manage booking?
Is there any urgency that is pushing you to change your flying time? Follow the steps mentioned below and manage your booking. By navigating the Manage Booking section, you will also be able to review your reservation, change seat arrangement, change your cabin class, speed up the refund (if it is not on time) process, order a special meal, get a print of your ticket, send the summary of your Qatar reservation via email to some of your close ones, request a receipt after you have completed the trip, or export the reservation details to your Outlook calendar. In the next section, you can check out the steps for Qatar Airways manage booking.
What are the steps of managing Qatar Airways bookings?
- Open the official ticket booking API of Qatar Airways
- Type https://www.qatarairways.com/ in your web browser
- Move your mouse downwards and find the Complement your journey section
- Here, in this window, you will find the Manage Booking icon; click on it
- The Manage Booking window will open
- It will give you two options to manage your booking
- You can retrieve booking with your PNR or Booking reference number or E-ticket number
- No need to choose your preferred option
- Just enter the required details and click on Find Booking
- You only need to enter two things and click on Find booking
- This is how you can manage your booking
How to cancel Qatar Airways flight tickets?
However, if for some reason, you want to cancel your Qatar Airways flight then you must need to perform the following procedure:
- Go to the Qatar Airways official website.
- Click on My trips section.
- In the My Trips option, enter the required information such as passenger name, reservation reference and last name to obtain details about your reservation.
- Click on Search Reservation.
- Proceed to cancel your reservation.
- Make the payment by credit/debit card.
Read below Qatar Airways cancellation policy to know about the rules and regulations:
- The amount of the refund depends on many factors, such as the days left between the cancellation date and the scheduled departure of the flight as well as the gap between the booking date and the date of cancellation of the flight.
- The earlier you cancel the more chance of getting a better refund.
- If the ticket is in a non-refundable category, one is not eligible to get refunds, so it is always advisable to read the refund policy at the time of flight booking.
- If due to any unavoidable reasons, the ticket gets canceled on behalf of Qatar Airways, then, the amount of the refund will be decided taking care of the reason why the ticket was canceled and keeping in mind about all the other associated factors.
How do I manage my Qatar Airways bookings online by phone?
If you have no idea about Qatar Airways manage booking process or cannot manage the reservation online, then you can also get help by making a phone call to official Qatar executives to manage your reservation. By calling Qatar Airways, the help desk team will help you to manage your reservation online according to your preferences. You can take advantage of this facility from any corner of the world as the helpdesk number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide assistance.