How to Reset Facebook Password on iPhone
Are you looking for Facebook password reset in iPhone? Here you will get steps regarding the Facebook password reset. We have mentioned a clear detail of each step. So check out each step and reset your password carefully.
Steps to reset Facebook password on iPhone
1) Reset Facebook password using default email
Facebook account is either created using a default email address or phone number. So you can easily reset your facebook password using the email address.
- Unlock your device and open facebook app.
- Tap on “Forgot Password” in the login field.
- If you are not able to log in multiple times click on the “Forgot Password” link below the password field.
- Then you will be redirected to facebook password retrieval page options. Select the first option in order to use the default password that you access with your current email address.
- You will receive an alert message that needs your confirmation and ask permission to access your mail account.
- Tap on the continue tab to complete the process.
In order to successfully complete the above-noted process you must be logged in with your mail account.
2) Reset Facebook password using recovery mail
- Follow the first three steps of the above-noted method.
- In password retrieval options page select “Email me a link to reset my password” and tap on continue tab.
- You will get a 6-digit verification code in your recovery email. Enter the verification code in the given field.
- Tap on “Change Password”.
- Set your new password and save all the changes.
- This method is highly recommended if your account is hacked.
3) Reset Facebook Password with recovery phone number
- If your phone number is linked with your Facebook account select the third option from the “Forgot Password” page.
- Tap on “Get a code on my phone” and click on the continue tab.
- You will get a security code on your phone number.
- Further, repeat the above-mentioned steps and set a new password for your Facebook account.
It is pretty easy and simple to reset facebook password in your iPhone. You can access some password manager applications such as LastPass, Dashlane. Password managers are completely secure to use. Basically they will help you to save and store passwords at one convenient place.