How to Reset iCloud Password on iPhone
Does it make sense even after entering the correct username and password your iCloud profile is not opening? Yes, it is possible. It can be due to the incorrect password or the account is being hacked also you have forgotten your password.
Lend your iCloud password reset on iPhone issue by applying the solutions as follows,
- You need to open the Safari web browser on your iPhone and enter iforgot.apple.com in the given bar.
- You will see 2 options showing “enter your Apple ID” and “forgot Apple ID”. Just hit on the first option.
- Once you have entered your Apple ID, choose reset my mail from “password reset option” to reset iCloud password.
- A recovery mail is being mailed on your Apple ID. Go through the instruction to reset iCloud password on iPhone.
- Get back your iCloud account by changing your password and make strong privacy in accordance with it.
One can also reset the iCloud account by using the security questions and answers
- Go to safari on your web browser and enter iforgot.apple.com.
- Next, the type of apple email ID and then forgot the apple ID.
- Once you have entered the mail ID, hit next from the top right corner.
- In case you are unable to reach the email, tap on the option “answer security questions”.
- Just verify your birth date and proceed
- The time you answer all the questions hit next.
- Now, on the final stage, enter the new password and press done to end the procedure. Now you are set to login with the new mail ID and password.
To make easier, take the good advantage of one more solution which is two-step verification upcoming towards your way,
- Open safari for the last time on your iPhone and enter the same credential as mentioned above iforgot.apple.com.
- Type the email ID and hit on the Forgot Apple ID link served.
- Tap the next button is shown in the right corner.
- Type the recovery key kept with you and choose next from the top right. Your Apple ID is provided the verification key on your iPhone.
- You need to verify your identity on a trusted iphone/ipad and hit next form the right top.
- Type the verification code and tap next.
- Enter the new password for your iCloud and further use it to sign in whenever required.
In case these processes fail to reset your iCloud account then the only option is left to create a new account. While creating a new password make sure the password is strong and easy to remember.