How to Fix Google Photos Not Working Problem? [Solved]
How to Fix Google Maps Not Working Problem
Google Two Step Verification Not Working
How to Talk to a Live Person in Facebook Help Center
How to Fix HP Printer Not Connecting to Computer, Laptop and WiFi [Solved]
Yahoo mail not working on google chrome, How to Fix?
How to contact Yahoo about a problem?
The procedure to replace the Brother Printer ink cartridges
Simple Tricks to Change and Replace INK Cartridges in Brother Printer
The printer is a very useful device that helps us in getting the hard copies of our documents. Brother is a brand that offers us printers with different model numbers. As the printers offered by brother are good in quality, it also has a good number of users. If you are a brother printer user, for any issue related to it you can take help from the team of Brother Printer Customer Support.
A printer has various types of parts and some of those are needed to be changed or replaced from time to time. One of those parts is the ink cartridges which are needed to be changed after some times. It is a process which should be done very carefully. So, here we discuss the process by following which you can easily replace the ink cartridges in your brother printer.
The steps to replace the brother printer ink cartridges
You need to follow some easy steps by which you can easily change the ink cartridges in the Brother printer. You also can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support in the process of replacing the brother printer ink cartridges. Those steps through which you can replace the brother printer ink cartridges are as follows;
- While installing the brother printer, in the initial step, you need to turn on your printer. Then, you need to open the printer cover.
- In the next to that, you need to pull out the drum unit which you can find inside the printer along with the toner.
- After that, you need to remove the ink cartridges from the drum unit. By pushing down the green lever you can remove the cartridges.
- In the next step, you have to bring out the new ink cartridges by unpacking it. Next, to that, you need to remove the protective cover also.
- Now, you need to load the new ink cartridges in the drum and you also have to ensure that those are placed correctly. If you place the ink cartridges separately from the drum unit, it may not work properly.
- In the next to that, you have to clean the wire which is inside the drum. You can do it by sliding the green tab from the left to right.
- Now, you need to reinstall the drum in the printer.
- Finish the process by closing the cover of the printer and then start printing again with your brother printer.
So, these are the steps by following which you can easily replace the ink cartridges of your brother printer.
Unable to Replace Your Brother Printer Ink Cartridges, Find Local Technicians For Help
Local Brother printer technicians are there to help the brother printer users when they face any printer issues. The technicians of Brother Printer help desk team also can help you in replacing the brother printer ink cartridges.