11 July, 2022
How to Fix Gmail Account Hacked Problem
Has anyone hacked your Gmail password? Read this article to know how to easily retrieve your Google account password.
If you are unable to log in go to https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery and reset your password. To reset your password you would get the option either to use your registered phone number, alternate email address, or your secret question.
If the secret question and other details have been changed then you are required to go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier
Method 1: Useful Steps to Recover Hacked Gmail Account
Here are the steps useful in account recovery:
- Step1: Go to www.accounts.google.com, and click on ‘need help’
- Step 2: Select the ‘I don’t know my password option and enter your email.
- Step 3: Enter the Captcha code and enter the previous password or select the ‘I don’t know’ option
- Step 4: Select the ‘verify your identity’ option, google will ask you some questions which will help to recover your account.
Method 2: Retrieve Hacked Gmail Password
As per experts, it is most important to keep your account protected by using a new strong password that you can get by means of recovering it again. In addition to this, you need to check out your email ID to try once again. If you have checked out all basic technical solutions then you must recover your Gmail account by using technical steps that are very simple to perform.
Follow important steps to recover your hacked Gmail account password?
- Visit the Google account "Login" page and click on the “Need help”? Link.
- It will be redirected "Google account recovery page".
- Select the "I don’t know my password" and enter your Gmail ID and click "Continue".
- Now you may view the “CAPTCHA field” to fill it out and click to "Continue" button.
- On the next page, you have to enter the last password that you need to remember and click to "Continue".
- Simply choose the "I don`t know" option.
- Click the “Verification code” on my phone number and click on the "Continue" button.
- Now click on the "Verify your identity" option.
- Select the "Password recovery" page in order to get the reset password link.
- Enter your new password in the “New password field” and enter the new password again in the “Confirm password field” finally.
Method 3: Things to do If Gmail account password hacked
Follow the steps about Gmail account being hacked, and how to recover it perfectly:
- Visit the Gmail sign-in page and type the correct email address and password.
- If unable to access then click on forgot password and then move to the “Next” steps.
- Click on the contact email address and click on the very option and click on the “Next” button.
- Check out the email account receive the verification code and type it into the relevant field.
- If assign a two-step verification option then click on the security question and select an outright answer.
- Click on the password recovery link that allows typing a new password.
Thus, one can recover a Gmail account that had been hacked.