Why is my HP printer not scanning?
HP Printer is not Scanning Problem [Solved]
HP Deskjet Printers have gained worldwide popularity due to their great build, smooth finish, eye-catching design, minimum fuel consumption, and superior performance. Apart from printing the documents, these computers also make copies, send faxes, and scan documents for storage on a computer attached to it. An HP printing machine manages the scanning functions with the software you have installed when you set up the printer on the network. So, there are situations when the users get the "Scanner Cannot Be Initialized" or "No Scanner" message on their computer screen. Less in frequency, HP printer not scanning errors appear due to software or operating system problems. Our today's tutorial will teach you the techniques of resolving these scanning errors.
Here we go with the 12 steps that are required to be followed for handling with an HP printer that is not scanning correctly.
- Restart the computer after closing all the opened programs
- Unplug the printer's power cord then
- Then after 15 to 20 minutes, you need to reconnect the power cord
- Turn the printer back on
- Check whether the connecting USB cable is securely plugged into both the devices
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer when the printer and computer are turned on
- Connect the USB cable back into the printer after 15 to 20 seconds
- Open the MY COMPUTER window then
- Then you are suggested to click on the DEVICE MANAGER icon
- A new window will open which will enable you to select IMAGING DEVICE
- Select the ALL-IN-ONE option now
- Finish the troubleshoot by clicking on the REMOVE button
Hopefully, you have resolved the problem and prepared the printing machine for scanning your documents. Get in touch with HP’s printing machine experts by dialing the official helpline number available on the HP website. You can also prefer to make a direct conversation regarding the HP printer not scanning via chat or email support. The technical support engineers elected by HP management are ready to serve you via any of the mentioned methods. Backed by in-depth domain knowledge and commitment to bring out the best quality services, these engineers are instrumental in assisting the printing machine users for an unlimited number of issues. Talk to them whether you want to know the steps for uninstalling any HP printer software, reinstalling the latest driver from the HP website, changing the HP printer from wireless to USB, replacing the faulty cartridges, or changing the default password. Contact them anytime and avail world-class support services!